Can this be fed off

Attachments

• 20170425_131651.jpg
    20170425_131651.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 20170425_131653.jpg
    20170425_131653.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 135
Yeah they are one of the few smaller species we have in the US that I avoid touching with my bare hands if possible. Their bite isn't too bad for us. From what I understand it's like a mild bee sting in pain and then of course gets itchy. But they can have bad tempers depending on the pede you get faced with (surprisingly pedes of various types have very individualistic natures) and I can only imagine what it'd be like for a cham to get bit on the tongue.

I'm surprised you've never seen those before. They're everywhere here, people around know them as "thousand leggers". I've never been bit by one and most people i know leave them alone because they kill the bugs in your house. I've seen them as big as mice... darting out the corner of your eye hah pretty creepy at first

I agree with RoyBomb "Flex", it is looking like a centipede to me as well. One can get rid of centipedes in the house by tidy up the clutter in the bathroom, kitchen, basement and all known humid spots where centipedes rest. Use Dehumidifiers and desiccators to dry up as much as possible the environment and allow for maximum ventilation. One can also take help of professionals like Pest Control New Haven County CT to eliminate centipede efficiently and permanently.

They eat other bugs let them stay in the basement lol. Definitely would not feed your chameleon anything you have not gutloaded yourself. What’s the point just playing around with the health of your animal taking unneeded risk.

Back
Top Bottom