Anyone know of these breeders?

#Chams4life

Avid Member
So this month I went to the reptile show and picked up a purple Ambanja girl. Her lineage is Amazing blue X Fingertrap/ Cielo/ Eden. Just wondering if anyone knows these chams and where I can go to find pictures of them. I know fingertrap, just not Amazing blue and Eden. I really want to see pictures of these chams. If anyone knows and can post pictures of them or direct me where to find them would be amazing! Thank you

So this month I went to the reptile show and picked up a purple Ambanja girl. Her lineage is Amazing blue X Fingertrap/ Cielo/ Eden. Just wondering if anyone knows these chams and where I can go to find pictures of them. I know fingertrap, just not Amazing blue and Eden. I really want to see pictures of these chams. If anyone knows and can post pictures of them or direct me where to find them would be amazing! Thank you
I'm of no help but I'm a little dissapointed you haven't posted a pic of your new lady friend yet!

I'm of no help but I'm a little dissapointed you haven't posted a pic of your new lady friend yet!
IMG_8292.JPG

I don't have any good pictures of her. She just went through a shed. I'll definitely get some pictures of her and post them tomorrow for you!

Here's some more pictures of her. She was purple when we bought her but she is now gravid. She had been bred by a WC male before we got her, so hoping we get some feritle eggs.
IMG_8308.JPG

IMG_8335.JPG

IMG_8336.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

Back
Top Bottom