Anyone just want to chat?

That is so cool Dan! I did a couple months of research on chams before I got Nito, but I'm curious, how is it with little guys? I've read back and forth of people saying its either really difficult or really easy. Any thoughts on that?
And I might actually be getting another blue bar here soon. :D

Zubi, senior year is the best year in high school! Get out early, no one really cares when you don't some of your homework and ect, get to wander the halls instead of being in the classrooms.. Reminiscing... :)

kanji- now I uderstand. I would hate that kind of job. Plus, when people do call, I'm guessing they're not the happiest campers.

Ya but I was stupid and took a bunch of medical and health science classes which is what I want to do in college, so not much free time:(. That is until my hockey season starts.......then school can wait:cool:

kanji- now I uderstand. I would hate that kind of job. Plus, when people do call, I'm guessing they're not the happiest campers.

sometimes... most of the disputes i get are because they don't recognize the charges that they made yesterday and aren't fraud... people do make me laugh though :p

You need one in Scotland, I've been to fort William quite a few times an every time I've been its about 10 degreese less than the midlands lol

Yes but you must admit the scenery is breathtaking and the whiskey is good. I'm always jealous when I read about chams turning this wonderful colour when out in the sun. Popeye puffs up and turns dark but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I love the Caribbean for hols.:D

What do you want to do in the health field Zubi? I started going to college for dental hygiene, but I changed my mind and went back to photography.

Dan I sent you a friend request on FB :)

Kanji- It's a good thing that they make you laugh! I'm a professional photographer, and when I do shoots of babies and kids, they make me laugh the entire time!

Hey Kate, what part os Scotland? I've never been, but I had friend who went to Edinburgh (I know- a popuar tourist spot) lol. But I'm told it's gorgeous.

I'm actually going to be a dentist. But photography seems so fun. I've always been so amazed with nature photography

I'm in Aberdeen. North east of Scotland. 125 miles north from Edinburgh. Scotland is very lush and green due to the large amount of rain that is dumped on us.LOL . You notice when on the beach on holiday, if it rains everyone except the Scots run for cover.:D

Oh yay! I loooovvveee teeth. All my friends always teased me because they hate going to the dentist and what not, but I was the weird kid that always got excited for my dentist appointments. I think a smile increases your face value, and to be able to give someone a smile is such a wonderful thing. Cheers!

And yeah photography's a lot of fun! I shoot a lot of weddings mostly, which is good money so I'm not complaining. :)

Oh yay! I loooovvveee teeth. All my friends always teased me because they hate going to the dentist and what not, but I was the weird kid that always got excited for my dentist appointments. I think a smile increases your face value, and to be able to give someone a smile is such a wonderful thing. Cheers!

Lol you described my life perfectly. How old r u anyway?

I'm actually going to be a dentist. But photography seems so fun. I've always been so amazed with nature photography

I hate going to the dentist sorry. I do keep my 6monthly appointments though.:D
Photography that's technology isn't it. Still trying to work out how to post my avatar.

I'm hanging out in my room watching my dog Oakley who's watching Nito climbing up and down and around his vines and branches while I'm editing some photos from a shoot over the weekend.

Anybody else doing anything interesting?

Memorizing psychosocial developmental theories for my test on Friday... So much more fun now that our office is a chameleon free range :D

lol that's pretty funny Kate. I went to Florida a few months ago, and it rained one day I was there and I went out and had a blast in the rain because I live in Texas and it seems like we're always in a drought- had to appreciate the rain!

lol that's pretty funny Kate. I went to Florida a few months ago, and it rained one day I was there and I went out and had a blast in the rain because I live in Texas and it seems like we're always in a drought- had to appreciate the rain!

I feel ya man... Okc is dry as hell right now.

Old enough! Haha I'm 20.

Cricketkillerrrr! I'm jealous! I have this room above my converted garage that is a huge waste of space, and I think I might turn part of it into a nice free range set up.. :)

Old enough! Haha I'm 20.

Cricketkillerrrr! I'm jealous! I have this room above my converted garage that is a huge waste of space, and I think I might turn part of it into a nice free range set up.. :)

you should totally do it.. they become so friendly once you free range them! They also never want to go back to the dreaded cage as well lol

$72 shipped for 1000 small dubia!!! what are they gold plated on ebay or something? My max bid was only $35, got the same deal on the classifieds for $45.

Back
Top Bottom