Anyone just want to chat?

heyshelbyrae

I'm hanging out in my room watching my dog Oakley who's watching Nito climbing up and down and around his vines and branches while I'm editing some photos from a shoot over the weekend.

Anybody else doing anything interesting?

I'm at work (research labs where I do genotyping) but I did Tough Mudder this past weekend. 12 mile run over rugged terrain with obstacles. :)

You know nightanole, I'm thinking that I should have kept the dubias that my cham came with. His previous owner told me that he didn't really like to eat them, and he had a mini colony with like 2000 roaches, and I gave them to my friends sister who had beardies. I think I should have kept them.

i'm currently at work with literally nothing to do all day! 8 hours of watching hulu+ for me! i'm so bored that i'm watching bachelor pad! what the heck right?! :O

kanjiman, must be nice to be at work and get to watch videos all day!
and chamkev and anole-I hope you both end up getting some!

Watching the daily show with the pug, playing with geckos. ...about to go feed the baby chameleons. Work at local pet store @ 4 .... Putzing around till then!

Not enough time to do anything productive....

kanjiman, must be nice to be at work and get to watch videos all day!
and chamkev and anole-I hope you both end up getting some!

not really! it's gotten sooooo old! i'm looking for a new job because this one bores me! hahah

any plan's for ya'lls humpday today??

@maxttu what work do you do, besides chatting away on cf?

@fisheramon I aspire to have to multiple chams! One day, one day.. :)

@dan I'm a firm believer in getting my news from the daily show. Love him. How many baby chams do you have right now?

I've just finished the ironing and am now finishing knitting a dress for .my 3 year old granddaughter while watching telly

I've just finished the ironing and am now finishing knitting a dress for .my 3 year old granddaughter while watching telly

You need one in Scotland, I've been to fort William quite a few times an every time I've been its about 10 degreese less than the midlands lol

Hahaha... Yeah, it's a good way to follow the ridiculous world of politics :D

We've got 16 babies right meow. But there's another 25 eggs that should be popping out any day now...

I've got lots of chameleons... You will too someday I'm sure. One turns to 4 very quickly. It's a glorious addiction :)

Just got back from school (My senior year sux:(). But just got the good news that my cousin just had her baby :D. Going to the hospital in a little bit

Back
Top Bottom