Anyone in twin cities metro area

Millerj0469

Im getting sick of crickets. after the ups guy killed off 3 boxes worth of crickets I think Im done so Im going to start feeding roaches instead. I do have 2000 crickets still in box from reptilefood.com if some one wants to trade some adult dubias or get the crickets for cheap send me a PM.

Check out the Minneapolis Craigslist page (pets section). I think someone in Farmington was trying to sell some Dubia roaches a few weeks ago. Good Luck!

Yeah that guy is selling roaches all the time Im not having a hard time getting roaches or finding them but I am having a hard time getting rid of the crickets without just throwing them away I just really want to get rid of these crickets

A lot of people don't add their location to their profile, but do you know how to search my location?

1 - on the blue menu bar, click on Community,
2 - from the list under Community choose Member List
3 - THIS IS WHERE IT GETS TRICKY because there are now THREE different Search menus. You want the one on the lower right side, BELOW the letters A - Z, where it says Search Members.
4 - from there, choose advanced search.

To be clear, this is not the same as the advanced search of the fourms

Again, here is a direct link to the member search
https://www.chameleonforums.com/memberlist.php?do=search

If you need to go to the link and put in what you want.

Yeah that guy is selling roaches all the time Im not having a hard time getting roaches or finding them but I am having a hard time getting rid of the crickets without just throwing them away I just really want to get rid of these crickets

Ah. My mistake. I misunderstood your post. :eek:

No problem Ill probably give them to Twin Cities Reptiles Im sure the store manager there will make it up to me someday

No problem Ill probably give them to Twin Cities Reptiles Im sure the store manager there will make it up to me someday

Yeah that's a good option. Give it a shot. But sometimes pet shops won't accept feeders from any source other than their usual supplier because of the fear of new parasites etc. transferring over.

Back
Top Bottom