Anyone in maryland,virginia...

bucky

Anyone in Md, or Va able to look after my panther chameleon? In a few months im heading to North Carolina for a week and would like someone to take care of him. If so let me know at [email protected],or on the forums. Thank you!

Do you have available space? I live in laurel/savage. I am leaving i think sometime around the week of august 11th.

Yeah I have plenty of space. I live in a 3 bedroom house by myself. Although that would suck to have to drive up then back down but if you dont find anyone closer I should be around. You plan on bringing his setup? I will put him in a different room just so there is no contact between our chams to be on the safe side. I have some extra caging but my first clutch is hatching so I dont know if I will have an extra one then. Anyway let me know.

Ok,is it ok if i drop him off the 8th, then pick him up on the 17th? Ya, i can bring his enclosure too.

Yea that is fine. Just send me a PM a few days before and I will give you my address and telephone number. I dont have any plans around then and wont make any so I will for sure be able to watch him. Bringing his enclosure will make it easier on me. Also if you can bring his lights and mister. I dont use drippers here I mist at least 3 times a day but if he is acustom to a dripper bring it.

Will do, do you want me to bring his plant too? Ill bring his lights,mister etc, should i change the bulb in the basking lamp? I dont know the temps in your house,i use a 40 watt now.

Yeah I would bring the plant to ifyou can. The bulb should be fine. I keep my house at 78. I know its a little warm but it kept myeggs where they needed to be with out using an incubator. I can always adjust how far the fixture is from the cage also. It shouldnt take much playing with after you get him here. My new 4 month old uses a 40 watt so it should be about the same distance from the basking branch. Im kinda excited hahaha he looks like a great looking cham. I also take mine out into the sun as long as weather permits and if its perfect conditions I let them sleep out there too. Does he ever get any natural sun?

Yup,hes very content outside:D I havent been able to get him outside yet lately, but i just mist him and sit outside with him lol. The temp is ok,i understand how you gotta keep your eggs livin:) Ya,im sure he'll have a great time after the first few days, now with your cages do you have a drainage system installed for them?

NOT YET! 30 seconds or so of misting is enough to get my guys to drink. I just mist down the plants pretty good. I use towels under the cages. Its not the most elaborate system but it works for the ones I got. Also manually doing it is a good time to give a good over look to them. I do give them long showers outside too every time they go out. I will be setting up for an automated system. Hell it might be installed by August:rolleyes: We will see.

Cool,i was just wondering,cause im using newspaper at the bottom of his cage now, was just wondering if i should bring some.

Back
Top Bottom