Anyone in Arizona with Panther babies ready to go?

Lpsouth1978

Avid Member
Title pretty much says it all. I am looking for a Panther baby in Arizona. I would like something quickly, otherwise I already have a beat on some that will be available closer to September. I have the enclosure ready to go but need a cham to complete it. Please let me know what you have that is 3 months or older.

Title pretty much says it all. I am looking for a Panther baby in Arizona. I would like something quickly, otherwise I already have a beat on some that will be available closer to September. I have the enclosure ready to go but need a cham to complete it. Please let me know what you have that is 3 months or older.
Not sure if you have found a Chameleon yet or not? I live in Arizona and had my 3 month old panther chameleon shipped to flagstaff and picked him up there. He arrived by 9am and it was 75 degrees up there so I felt good about that.

I had the breeder send him directly to the FedEx ship center up there in Flagstaff. My chameleon came from Florida shipped over night and was in good health.

Back
Top Bottom