anyone have cham calender and dvd

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so i just ordered the cham calender and the dvd from the site bookstore. im sure the cham calender is full of great pics but was just curious if anyone has watched the dvd and what they thought.

so i just ordered the cham calender and the dvd from the site bookstore. im sure the cham calender is full of great pics but was just curious if anyone has watched the dvd and what they thought.

I have the dvd and I have watched it, watched it and watched it several times more. I am a lot better at scientific names - that helps a lot. You will enjoy both the calendar and the dvd. Let me know what you think.:)

its a dvd of the chams of madagascar itis in the bookstorefor $29 i believe. i though it looked cool. once i get it i will put up a little review

its a dvd of the chams of madagascar itis in the bookstorefor $29 i believe. i though it looked cool. once i get it i will put up a little review

thanks. i done a google search so see if i could find reviews but couldnt turn up anything. might just have to order it

kool now im even more excited what r the best books on there??

I feel Petr Necas "Chameleons: The Hidden Jewels" is the best. I would kill for the second edition but only the first edition is available in the US.

Back
Top Bottom