anyone going to the reptile show in sandiego on june28

Not at the super show, that is NARBC... After show fun is up to the peeps

so where do people end up? kind of an invite thing? I guess I don't really know anyone lol. i think ill just go to the show and head home..... unless i can find a hotel for cheap down there..... then i might stay overnight.... its a two day event right?

(mental note... look into this event and stop being stupid)

www.reptilesupershow.com is the link.

We'll be there selling misting systems, melamine cages, screen cages, and possibly even some animals, too. We are sharing part of a big booth with Tiki Tiki and will have our own booth next to it, too, so there will be five tables' worth of misting/caging/herping fun!

I just got my stack of fliers in the mail yesterday. Woo hoo! It's neat to finally see your name up in lights, er, uh, ink.

www.reptilesupershow.com is the link.

We'll be there selling misting systems, melamine cages, screen cages, and possibly even some animals, too. We are sharing part of a big booth with Tiki Tiki and will have our own booth next to it, too, so there will be five tables' worth of misting/caging/herping fun!

I just got my stack of fliers in the mail yesterday. Woo hoo! It's neat to finally see your name up in lights, er, uh, ink.

I'll be stopping by for some misting stuff!

He said they've had 70 vendors in the past and always ended up with a waiting list of over a hundred to take any canceled spots. This year, they've moved it to a bigger venue and have 200 vendor spaces. He expected to sell out by April. I don't know about that, but the ad spaces on the fliers went pretty quickly.

oh ok. I was going to say.... Those pics do not depict a show larger than the Anaheim show. I haven't looked yet, but the address for this year sounds like the main convention center in downtown SD. which can provide a HUGE space.

BTW I love the SD convention center. Its so close to the Gas lamp district and nice hotels and great places to walk and places to see. There is ALWAYS something going on in that town.

I am most definitely going to be there, considering I live in La Jolla (30 minutes out of the way). I plan to buy a misting system, Ambilobe girl, and a Green Tree Python. I really hope to see some of you guys there.,,,,,

I know this sounds lame... but we should wear something this identifies us as members of the forum? :rolleyes:

lol I think I'll just post here the day before and tell ya all what I'm gonna wear.

The San Diego show is the only I tend to go to. I've been going for years for equipment, books, the odd lizard....

On a side note and to not slight anybody else selling chams there, I have to say you get the straight arrow from the Krammers. If they say it's gonna be blue then it's gonna be blue. You really can't go wrong with Ed and Liddy.

I'm really wondering what to expect from this show. I will either A) bring so much stuff that I will have to haul all of it back or B) end up wishing I'd brought more.

One thing I don't want to do is haul those melamine cages back to Vegas! I can see people buying the smaller single unit cages for $250, but should I have any trouble selling a $750 Triple Dragon Cage? Will I curse myself for bringing it (it's pretty big) or for not bringing more of them?

We plan to have screen cages by then, too.

Some stuff I've learned from going to the huge shows here in town like CES is definitely going to happen: freebies and giveaways. I don't know exactly what, but there will be something for everyone and a little something extra for forum members. One thing they do is give out large stickers or t-shirts and if you're caught wearing one the next day (randomly), you get something cool.

T-shirts are a definite and I'm working on a good deal on embroidered hats, too.

Get a room and just hang out for the weekend! We are going to drive up Friday and leave Sunday afternoon once the show is done.

Please do swing by the Herp/Tiki Mist booths, I will give a % off my items for cham forum members. So just come over, chat a bit and say gime me my discount NOW, *#$&@!!! Or something like that -ish- ;)

It will be a good show, Ramy said that it be more than 50% larger than last years; so if you went last year you know how big that will be. He said 200 booth spots, so figure 150 vendors if he gets them all sold, people like Jason and myself have 5 tables (booths).

He always has tons of door prizes and we are also going to be doing a prize pool at our booth, so like I said, stop by and chat for a bit. Get a room and make a weekend out of it...

Its the REPTILE SUPER SHOW - SHOW - SHOW - SHOW lol

Back
Top Bottom