Anyone fancy a banana?

Benton1576

Heres Comet, a little annoyed at seeing himself in the mirror! This is the first time ever that he has fired up, and he went completely yellow. Unfortunately I couldnt grab the camera quick enough before he started to relax, but you get the idea. ;)

DSCF0535.jpg

Wow, I didn't expect this!! Bet you where we'll chuffed since how laid back he is, also check your blog I've wrote a question on there

Had to come back for a second look at comet he looks amazing!! He looks quite big now aswell he's a lot bigger than when I last saw him

CKC32327: You cant have!!! lol. :p

Thanks for the comments guys. Kev, I replied to your question on my blog mate. Im chuffed he fired up like this, but slightly miffed that he didnt fire yellow with green bars like I was expecting!

Heres Comet, a little annoyed at seeing himself in the mirror! This is the first time ever that he has fired up, and he went completely yellow. Unfortunately I couldnt grab the camera quick enough before he started to relax, but you get the idea. ;)

DSCF0535.jpg

I'm soooo jealous!! :D

Cool pics bro. Hes coming along nicely. And personally I like the solid yellow myself more than the yellow & green bars when fired. Jmpp...

Very nice. Now I am really jealous. I tried to get a bunch of WC Mitsio this year but they are banned for export until further notice. Definitely wish I had more.

Very nice. Now I am really jealous. I tried to get a bunch of WC Mitsio this year but they are banned for export until further notice. Definitely wish I had more.

I was hoping he would fire like the Mitsio in your avatar, but hes just a solid yellow, apart from the hints of red. Still, Im very happy that he is now a big boy and getting territorial, now he just needs to realise the peachy colored ones are females! :D

I was hoping he would fire like the Mitsio in your avatar, but hes just a solid yellow, apart from the hints of red. Still, Im very happy that he is now a big boy and getting territorial, now he just needs to realise the peachy colored ones are females! :D

Personally, I'd rather have the solid yellow! He's kick arse!! :D

Back
Top Bottom