Anyone else's chams fall asleep on you?

chameleonowner32

Avid Member
Rex Falling asleep in my lap :D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367024436.898165.jpg

I thought my wifes panther was friendly, but WOW that is crazy! My panther is cool with just being moved, not much into over handleing like hers. Your Cham is to friendly freaky:D But its cool, I'm not much for over friendly reptiles, i like them when they have fight in them. I used to be into monitors, the meaner the BETTER!

Enloy that, your Cham seems to trust you:D:D:D

I thought my wifes panther was friendly, but WOW that is crazy! My panther is cool with just being moved, not much into over handleing like hers. Your Cham is to friendly freaky:D But its cool, I'm not much for over friendly reptiles, i like them when they have fight in them. I used to be into monitors, the meaner the BETTER!

Enloy that, your Cham seems to trust you:D:D:D

I went camping last fall and he slept in my tent with me.. All night. I woke up and he was looking at me :D

The chameleon I returned to Petsmart fell asleep perched on my hand once :) She insisted that 9 pm was bed time, no matter where she was.

That's so cool that he fell asleep in your lap!

Yeah all of my chams have.. I guess I have the magic touch..;) and yeah normally on the weekends he sleeps on my pillow while I play black ops :)
My dog nor cat never bother him.. They are both scared of him.

Thats funny but true....

My Nosy will go to sleep every night at 7:30, lights on or not:)

Why did you return the Cham?

The chameleon I returned to Petsmart fell asleep perched on my hand once :) She insisted that 9 pm was bed time, no matter where she was.

That's so cool that he fell asleep in your lap!

Ok just stop........ I'm not into O's, but your starting a to make me like them:)

Yeah all of my chams have.. I guess I have the magic touch..;) and yeah normally on the weekends he sleeps on my pillow while I play black ops :)
My dog nor cat never bother him.. They are both scared of him.

Hahaha today I was feeding them, keep in mind I usually hand feed Rex and he got the cricket and my fingure- pulled it in and bit everything :)

If someone took the time to breed more color in them they would be more popular....just say'n:)

Personaly I am more into high-end exotic stuff, but I am really digg'n your dude.

Or dudet:)

Back
Top Bottom