Anyone else's chams fall asleep on you?

I've heard of this red phase, but have never seen a nice photo! Then again, I've heard of the blue phase, and still haven't seen a nice photo...

Just photos of your freakishly weird and tooooo friendly O-:D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367034119.570123.jpg I found a pic.. :)

Seen that pic, its sleeping so the colors are off:(

On a side not, does your O turn green at all? Ask'n cause I thought I have seen green O's before....

***Original post was harsh and sounded ruff, not ment to be, sorry:)***

Chams are a color game!!!
***This does not hold true to the REAL Cham lovers!***

The love is not in the animal themselves in most cases(regular people), but rather the flashy colors! Gonna piss people off(sorry), panthers have become a petstore Cham... Its flashy and it sells! Same as Veilds, they are cheep so they sell!(Unfortunatly many people will have no expeiriance or knowledge of how to care for them) I will be breeding panthers also, I do love them and am going to try and do some amazing things with their colors and markings!(Designer Chams) But many babies will be sold to pay the up keep bills for that project and for the real exotics(rare species). I'm not gonna charge $200 for a panther baby, probably only charge $100(+/-)... Yeah I will hold back some that are hand selected for color/markings to further my project and charge a little more for the ones I won't need, but other then that........$100(+/-)! An average clutch pays way worth the up keep cost of parents and babies...

Not trying to offend anyone!!!
Gonna catch heat from this one-haha

Ikr that's what I'm saying

Chams are a color game!!!

The love is not in the animal themselves in most cases, but rather the flashy colors! Gonna piss people off(oh well), panthers have become a petstore Cham... Its flashy and it sells! Same as Veilds, they are cheep so they sell! I will be breeding panthers also, but to pay the up keep bills for the real exotics. I'm not gonna charge $200 for a panther baby, probably only charge $100 or less... Yeah I will hold back some that are hand selected for color and charge a little more, but other then that........$100 or less!

Gonna catch heat from this one-haha

I'll take you up on that offer... :D

Back
Top Bottom