Anyone else?

tylerg

I took my Oustalet cham named Atticus outside today for the first time (I have had him for only a week and a half) and he seemed to enjoy it. He was crawling around and climbing up some of the trees in my yard, crawling on top of my head lol. All was going good until right when I was starting to put him back in his cage until I felt something warm hit my hand underneath him. I look over and find out that he is taking a nice BIG dump in my hand FML:mad:. Wondering if anyone else has had something like this happen to them?

Here's some pics of my big boy enjoying the sun.

Attachments

• IMG_8301.jpg
    IMG_8301.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8933.jpg
    IMG_8933.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 111
The warmth of the sun is good for getting those bowels moving, lol! I could pretty much guarantee a poop from my first female every time she went outside!

Lol, he made a good 3 big size turds which made my day, I washed my hands 5 times before eating anything lol.

Yep I have one that gets so happy every time I play with him he starts doing the poo poo dance and then wham.... :rolleyes: Heck I'm just glad he's not a cow :eek:

Yep I have one that gets so happy every time I play with him he starts doing the poo poo dance and then wham.... :rolleyes: Heck I'm just glad he's not a cow :eek:

Haha poo poo dance? I can't imagine what that looks like, well at least you know it is coming.

its the cutes thing ever when you have a panther lick your arm. youll see that when when climb on new branches ans surfaces. and sometimes they just seem to like licking you. is so super cute.....

sometimes they poop, it happens. and they will rub their cloaca on you to make sure their clean. not so cute but understandable.

but then you have an angry little ahole veiled literally inseminate your fingers and you have to fight every instinct to fling him off. its kind of right of passage.

i hope hes still enjoying his new home because im glad not to get violated by lizards anymore....

All of my lizards I have almost always poo on me when I take them out especially my crested... It's like he feels the need to do so on me. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom