anyone else have a sweet cham?

stacy76

ive read alot about the grump ones,anyone got a sweetie? i do,luna is a sweet,she comes to the door to climb on my hand to get out.Her favorite lil tree is a hibiscus tree on my table,i think she just likes to see all that goes on around her.lol.When i move around the kitchen she moves around in her tree as she watches all that i do....

Most of mine are nice. Thor is my gentle boy..... The only two mean ones I have right now is Romeo and scarlet. The mean ones are good breeders :)

My female, Misty, is so sweet looking cham. She's very tame and docile as well.

I have a BB Ambi, Brandon, He's really tame and never hissed and bit me until recently he started to his and mad of me. I am suspecting of introducing a female to him.

Chloe was always sweet and came to us until this week. I think her surgery kind of knocked her for a loop. She doesn't even come running to the spray bottle for a drink right now. Hopefully, once she's better she will be back to her sweet sef.

All of my chameleons are sweet and friendly. I think it's because they are loved so much and they do all free range.

My little green guy Stanley is the cream of the crop!!! I know, I know,, I'm biased, but he is!!!! Sweetest little fellow ever, loves to just ride around on my shoulder, never has a "bad" day,only grumpy when shedding...

esa8utu3.jpg

My Friendly

My girl George is the sweetest, but I boasted more than enough yesturday, in a couple posts. I dont want to push my luck. :eek:.....hehehe

My little green guy Stanley is the cream of the crop!!! I know, I know,, I'm biased, but he is!!!! Sweetest little fellow ever, loves to just ride around on my shoulder, never has a "bad" day,only grumpy when shedding...

esa8utu3.jpg

Great picture of you and Stanley! He looks so happy to be on your shoulder :D

My male veiled is the sweetest thing ever. He crawls all over me when I try to clean his cage. I have the fight with him to get him back in the cage. He loves loves loves being handled. I'm in love with my baby

I can only hope Fingolfin turns out like this. I did finally see him nail a mealie again today, but didn't eat it til I left the room and hid outside the doorway. Was going to give him another but the mister kicked on and he went for some cover then.

Charlie wonka is kinda nice..he has a bit of attitude but is manageable....but the female tootsie role is a rotten mean !#$#%^&%#$%@#$!!!!! she has bitten me twice and I was putting food in her cage

My male Jackson's xanth, Thor is very calm and gentle.
I had another male J. xanth, Karma who was also very sweet.
I still miss his death-gripping my hand on the way outside.
The female J.xanths I have are more or less terrified of me, as is my other J. xanth male and my K. multi male cham.

If psychologists really want to know how much of temperment is actually part of peoples' "wiring" they should just look at the variety of personalities that pets have. :)

My girl Isabella is very docile and sweet, most times I can get her to walk out onto my arm and she will go right onto my shoulder! Incredible what patients and love will do from a young age with chameleons. Some are just grumpy and others you have to work on. All in the chameleon and how you treat it. Patients is a virtue! She has only hissed at me a couple of times that I really remember and that was when she was shedding lol

My male Jackson's has never been very good with handling.

Though sometimes he'll show some extra interest in the outside of the cage area, almost as if waiting for me to open his cage door. Lately what I'll do is take an extra bendy vine and attach it from his cage to my bed or desk, and he'll walk down the vine to the other side. Then he will walk onto my hand.

Maybe it's that he feels backed into a corner or something when I offer my hand while he's in his cage? Not sure why, but he is much more comfortable climbing on me when he's already out!

I guess that I am REALLY lucky, my baby veiled is a total sweetheart. I seriously think that he thinks he is a puppy.

I let him out shortly before his bedtime to sit and relax with me and the past three nights he has fallen asleep on my hand. My heart totally melts every time!
I know that this is highly unusual behavior (judging from the posts I have read here in the forum) but we both seem to enjoy it immensely so as long as he wants to be my Mommas boy I will let him do so.

And when he takes a deep breath and his little feet snug up for a second on my finger I become a pile of moosh. He is so adorable and obviously trusts me completely. Does anybody elses cham fall asleep on them? Surely I cant be the only one.

My veiled chameleon seems to like me from day one. When I went in the store she followed me around in the cage. A week later I bought her and the lady said she was grumpy. I helped her get him in his carrier without any trouble. Now funny enough she doesn't like my daughter at all! lol

Back
Top Bottom