anymore red rain or others like bentons storm

Zuggies red rain belly :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335699295.545192.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335699295.545192.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 237
storm is a thing of beauty we are talking about the veiled that was yelllow and red if so he was amazing i had never seen anything like him before i seen him. i have one of hs grand children and he gets these crazy not red but really deep rust color barring i would give my left nut for a cham like storm lol

storm is a thing of beauty we are talking about the veiled that was yelllow and red if so he was amazing i had never seen anything like him before i seen him. i have one of hs grand children and he gets these crazy not red but really deep rust color barring i would give my left nut for a cham like storm lol

I think he was on about my Faly as my name is Benton1576 and my Faly is called Storm, and has a lot of red rain. :D

lucky b

benton i hate you am jelous ov you, hes my favourate all time cham i love his colours, hes so cool. eventually i will get one ov his babys. you lucky sod. (only jokin about hating you pal).

benton i hate you am jelous ov you, hes my favourate all time cham i love his colours, hes so cool. eventually i will get one ov his babys. you lucky sod. (only jokin about hating you pal).

Lol, I will be breeding him again later this year to a female from gad8y from RFUK, so next year will be plenty of babies from him, nice ones too. Ive also kept one of the females from his clutch and will be breeding her with Thor, my other Faly so fingers crossed for some stunning offspring coming next year! If i ever decide to sell Storm, I'll give you a shout. ;)

will have one

next year i will defo be havin one ov his babies if they will turn out anythin like him, because ov his colours does this mean his babies turn out with colours like him. i keep showin his pics to everyone, they think its not real because ov his stunning colours.

Is Zuggie meant to be a Faly?

No hes meant to be a ambilobie but hea got abit of the red rain on his belly but his sire has abit on his belly too and he is full ambilobie
6d9b92da-af4d-d12f.jpg
u can see it a little here, but if he was a cross then im not complaining !! His colors are going to be amazing :D

No hes meant to be a ambilobie but hea got abit of the red rain on his belly but his sire has abit on his belly too and he is full ambilobie
6d9b92da-af4d-d12f.jpg
u can see it a little here, but if he was a cross then im not complaining !! His colors are going to be amazing :D

I see. Hes from Razors line from chameleoco? That pic is Razor, he is amazing! You have a very pretty cham. I thought you were saying he was a Faly with his red rain, I was gonna say you need to have a chat with the breeder as there may have been a mistake made. :D

Haha yeah his sire is amazin hes getting the same sort of colors thru cant wait too see what he got in his next shed, n i love his red rain!! N red stripy beard :) lol

Usually the term "red rain" is reserved for the Nosy Faly locale. When they very first ones came in, the people who brought them in withheld the actual locale name and called them "Oorena Mena" meaning "red rain." Hence the reason why people call the red spots "red rain."

Back
Top Bottom