Anybody ever dust insects with this??

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Vitamineral green. I've been dusting once a month with this now and my chams are very active, they seem ok, anybody else have any info on this?? 60596186-E89A-46CD-9FD2-74F7F6BABCB1.jpeg

That is a healthforce product "vitamineral green" made for humans...it is unpasturized, unprocessed, plants, roots, fruits, nuts & berries it has all the key componets to sustain life except fat and complex protein from meat

Haven’t you watched planet of the apes? My rule in like just because it’s safe for humans doesn’t always mean it’s safe for names or safe for animals harmful to humans. This is why Europe has a ban on animal testing. Just opinion

Just like suppliments for humans, you must ask what problem are you trying to solve. If you cant think of the problem, then you shouldnt take the suppliment.

Might not be the best idea to reinvent the wheel with such a delicate species. If you feel like it's good to use you could always dust the food that you give your feeders. At least that way it has a means of being processed and digested by the insects first, but if you are doing the proper gutload that would not be necessary anyway.

Back
Top Bottom