any1 know the cheapest site to order biovine??

KaydeesChams

I have so many cages that need to be re done and the only store that has it here 10.99 for small, 17.99 for med, and 26.99 for large and 1 pack isn't near enough for my xl cages so thinkin how many packs I need at those priices I could order my nosey be pair cheaper lol please if anyone knows good cheap sites help me out! And multiple suggestions are appreciated I'm always lookin for new supply sites Thank you!

For some reason I can not go to there site on my comp. It says to many server redirects, do you know any others? I might be a lil slow lol what is Cb rfts?

I bought a bundh of the small vines for 5.99 a piece from LLL. I know what you mean about the large vines. I have a few cages with those but they are high as h---. I use my grape vines for the larger males, just cant stomach spending 17.99 for 1 vine. I can buy a whole grape vine wreath for like 10-12bux and have enough big vines for 2-3 cages. Just be sure to soak em/clean em first. ;)

I get my grape vines from Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Both are craft stores. You prob have one in your area or the equivolent. Grape vines are great, been using them for 15 yrs long before bio vines were even on the market. If you get grape with bark on them you might want to scrub off any loose bark. Just to be sure it doent get into the chams eyes or accidentally ingested when shooting at a bug. Most of the grape vine wreaths I see have the bark already stripped off though.

my recommendation :)

919_large_image.jpg

In San Diego we have a discount store called GTM. I'm not sure if they have them in WA, but I picked up an Aqua Vine for $1.29 (6 feet). They didn't have the Bio Vine when I was setting up my cage. They have it now, and it's less than $5 for the 6-footer!

For those in San Diego, I went to the GTM in Santee on Carlton Hills Blvd, it's right by where the 125 and the 52 meet, just off of Mission Gorge.

Back
Top Bottom