Any vets or crested gecko experts that can help me out?

Lamour

I have a male gecko, Goober, around 1 year - 1 1/2 years old. He weighs 60 grams and is healthy. He is fed a cap full of crested gecko diet every other day and a few crickets on Sundays. His temperature and humidity is where it should be I believe, temp usually 70-80, and his tank is kept clean.

The past few weeks he has been spitting up his liquid food. Recently his throw up has contained these little balls in it. The balls are like the size of BB pellets, kinda clearish white colored, have a tiny bit of blood with them and are grouped together of 2-6 when I've found them. I have taken him to the vet and both an x-ray and fecal test came back clean.

Does anyone have an idea of what these could be, if they're dangerous, and how to treat it? The only think i have been able to think of is that it's mucus an he has some kind of cold or something but I'm not sure if geckos get sick like that or how to help him :confused:

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. He seems healthy and runs around acting fine besides the spit up but I can't help but worry. I can't really afford to get a second opinion from a new vet and can't find anything on the internet. I'll try to provide any more information if it's needed, I also attached a recent pic of Goober and one of the spit up, though they're not very good quality.

Attachments

• IMG_20131115_231627_397.jpg
    IMG_20131115_231627_397.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20131115_225624_824.jpg
    IMG_20131115_225624_824.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom