any one on here paintball?

i do i like to play when i not doing anything. i have a ion paintball gun. paintballing is very fun.

I used to work as a ref at a paintball field that was pretty far from my house. Some 16 year old kid totalled my car though so I have no way of getting there.

It really made me want to play the game again though. I would play every other weekend for a few hours or so. Really fun. Then the rest of the day, I would get to walk the field while balls were flying left and right of me haha.

I used to play regularly in 3/5 man speed ball tournaments. I still have about 5 guns from tournaments and god knows how much other stuff. I was in a car wreck that messed up my leg so i cant really play as well anymore. I wish i could though. I still have my DM6 that wants to unload on someone

we should start up a chameleon forums team! haha jk

dang id with i had a dm6!! you should let me borrow it :p

I designed paintball equipment for 6 years. if you've played much, you probably either shot or been shot by something I designed.

i play at my local paintball place, but we use rubber re balls. im rockin an Angel 4 and some tippman tactical our team won. we play 6v6 tournament rules.

system-x paintball, critical paintball, FEP quest (was actually a gun I engineered for system-x and was stolen by another employee...long story), alien paintball, infinity paintball, and Sly paintball. i still do a little work for a couple of them.

system-x paintball, critical paintball, FEP quest (was actually a gun I engineered for system-x and was stolen by another employee...long story), alien paintball, infinity paintball, and Sly paintball. i still do a little work for a couple of them.

You get my last E-mail / PM ? ?

Back
Top Bottom