Any importers/exporters here?

Foist

I'm looking to fill a few empty cages and expand my panther breeding projects. I'm either looking for nice ambilobe pairs or ambanja pairs. I can't seem to find and importers on kingsnake.

Most people will recommend that you go cb even for breeding but I understand you want new genetics. Try voodoo chameleons under WC chams, also I'm not sure who but here are exporters here and people that have worked with them. The only reason you may have a problem is that most importers here get rare species rather than panthers to spark cb populations of other species. Look around on some threads like one I saw called "WC ambanja acclimating well" or something like that, message the person that started the thread and ask where people are getting their chams.

Rather than try to get imports, take a look in the classifieds here on the forum. Also we have the best panther breeders as sponsors on the forum, take a look at them. My personal favorite is Kammerflage Kreations, you won't find better color anywhere than from our sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom