ANY Ideas PLEASE!!

Kansascity

I can not keep my temp gauge stuck to the screen it falls off by the second misting of the day its driving me insane!:mad:

TIA

I can not keep my temp gauge stuck to the screen it falls off by the second misting of the day its driving me insane!:mad:

TIA

Those types of temp gauges suck!! I get mine from Walmart. You can get a digital thermometer that takes inside/outside temps along with humidity for around 10$. The "stick on" gauges are not very accurate either.

Those types of temp gauges suck!! I get mine from Walmart. You can get a digital thermometer that takes inside/outside temps along with humidity for around 10$. The "stick on" gauges are not very accurate either.

I have to do something. I can’t go out today my housekeeper is here and my baby isn’t feeling well do to teething but will fix this issue tomorrow!
If you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your Cham from? I use Flchams. The majority of my feeders come from Mulberry farms.

I agree with cainschams those gauges suck and they aren't very accurate. I would go to a walmart or home depot. The gauge he is talking about is the best bang for buck. If not try some fishing string or a bread twisty tie these work for me. :)

As stated, those round analog dial style thermometers are bad. They will not accurately measure a basking temp, and not knowing your basking temp can be dangerous.

I have to do something. I can’t go out today my housekeeper is here and my baby isn’t feeling well do to teething but will fix this issue tomorrow!
If you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your Cham from? I use Flchams. The majority of my feeders come from Mulberry farms.
DO you live in Kansas CIty? Go Lizards has boxes of crix at great prices. They have a variety of other feeders as well. They also have an awesome male panther that I bred :D

DO you live in Kansas CIty? Go Lizards has boxes of crix at great prices. They have a variety of other feeders as well. They also have an awesome male panther that I bred :D

No thats part of my nick name since I was a child (Kansas City Kitty lol) I was born in Kansas City, Jackson County. I grew up in upstate NY though.

Back
Top Bottom