Any good

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello I know the mist king is the best but I cant afford it plus we don't have the space in the living room. I just wanted to see what u guys think of this one ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829-192744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829-192744_Chrome.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 28
I don’t know much about misting systems, but I got an off brand one because it was all I could afford. It does fantastic. Dosent have all the settings the mist king does. I can only set the number of sessions, the length of the sessions (which all have to be the same) and the time between them. But it works for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ it sure beats hand misting twice a day!

Hello I know the mist king is the best but I cant afford it plus we don't have the space in the living room. I just wanted to see what u guys think of this one ?
Haven’t used this however I know leap habitats has a misting system for around the same price I’d assume it works pretty well as the brand is overall well trusted and they have their carpet chameleon/and I believe a bifidus breeding project I’ll put a link below if you want to check it out. https://leaphabitats.com/products/programmable-starter-misting-system

If you want to change the misting times for this unit to be more frequent, try using a timer to turn the power on and off

Set the interval between misting to as long as it can be set. Next set your desired misting time to what you want, and turn its power switch on. Then set a timer (I use a Gosund Wi-Fi timer) with the times you want the mister to mist and plug the mister into the timer.
You’ll need to test if it works with that particular unit, but I’ve used this set up for a reptozoo monsoon for a few years and it works well.

The main issue I’ve run into is reservoir is fairly small and you run out of water quickly (although this one is much larger than the one I’m using). I have a couple of Mistkings and they are definitely better, but this has allowed me to control misting times pretty well

Back
Top Bottom