Any Canadians use SuperCrickets?

lisa h

With the cricket shortage I'm having a tough time getting feeders. Has anyone used this company before? Thoughts? I usually use Canadian Feeders, and their quality is excellent. Unfortunately they're not shipping crickets right now.

Don't assume your supplier has stopped shipping crix due to shortages at the source. Many mail order cricket sellers in canada suspend shipments in the hottest summer weather due to looses. All my sources in the GTA have crix and they have been arriving into Pearson airport regularly, although a shipment last week did arrive dead due to heat .

I recommend trying FeederFactory.ca .

id really love to start ordering online, local pet stores around here never have what i want (if they have crickets at all):(

Rob from CanadianFeeders does a very good job in my opinion! And yes, he isn't selling crickets because of the virus. However, last time i spoke to him, he said everything should be back to normal within a few weeks from now.

On a side note, i would like to know what a SuperCricket is *shrug*.

weird, i never saw any posts on here b4 about the cricket virus, so i start a thread asking about it, now i see discussions on it, so it is a major concern?:(

Back
Top Bottom