Any advice appreciated ( veiled cham)

No need to dust the gutloads... Ideally the recommended supplement schedule is plain calcium at every feeding, D3 twice per month, and multivitamin twice per month.

Since Repashy calcium plus has calcium, D3 and vitamins you wont be needing any other supplements. I just dont know how you would dose it since this one I believe has more D3 in it compared to the LoD formula. I normally see the LoD formula being used for chameleons and not this one you mention.

@Brodybreaux25 do you know what would be recommended when using this particular Repashy supplement?
I bought the repashy under recommendation from someone on this forum and have never used it before , so you would just put calcium on veg etc in with the insects then not dust before feeding ? I would use the calcium daily ( have been doing that ) and the D3 twice a month but may use the repashy instead as it has more nutrients , the vet says he has a good balance of nutrients and has gave him a little more calcium as his toes show very mild MBD , he said on a scale of 1-10 he’s a 1 , he says when he xrays reptiles he’s seen bones almost transparent but Kurt is fine and he’s strongly ruling out MBD , he had worms and was treated for that but vet says maybe an anti biotic next , today he hasn’t been holding his leg but still seems to be relying on front feet and not enough with back but grips really strong with back .

Do Not Dust Veggies.... Only dust the insects before feeding to the chameleon...

If you are using Repashy Calcium plus, do not use any other supplements since it has everything your chameleon needs in it. Use it lightly at every feeding.

Do Not Dust Veggies.... Only dust the insects before feeding to the chameleon...

If you are using Repashy Calcium plus, do not use any other supplements since it has everything your chameleon needs in it. Use it lightly at every feeding.

Cheers mate , I will try using that for a month and see how he gets on with it , it’s pissible I’ve been over doing supplements as I dust the veg then dust the insects before feeding , I have bought a small tank to put insects in so I will make sure they just get fresh veg then dust before giving to Kurt

Back
Top Bottom