ANTS!!! What do you do??

I've been fighting ants ALL day in the cham room today. They got to the fly pupae thats in the lil bowls of the chams cages. Luckily they didn't get to the crickets. I wish I could just use Raid to kill them instantly. I'm been using a mixture of vinegar and water to repel them naturally. But as with natural remedies, it takes some time. The weather was awesome today so I basically had the chams out while I cleaned out their cages. The cages are clean and the chams are back in them but I still see a couple of ants that pop out of nowhere. I do NOT see a trail so I'm pretty frustrated.

Does anyone have any other solutions you can recommend???

I'm going to put the cricket bin in a tray of water just in case tonight.

Hi,
I use double sided tape around all my feeder tubs and have not had a problem in some time.
Good luck, I hate ants!!!:mad:

Liquid posion ant traps. No fumes or odor. I place them in the corners of the reptile room on the floor well away from anything I care about. The ants take the bait back to their nest. Works well for me. Terro is the brand I think, have an orange packaging.

Liquid posion ant traps. No fumes or odor. I place them in the corners of the reptile room on the floor well away from anything I care about. The ants take the bait back to their nest. Works well for me. Terro is the brand I think, have an orange packaging.

These do work fantasic! I just checked and thats the brand I use. The liquid verion is the way to go. Dont bothere with the little black kind.

These do work fantasic! I just checked and thats the brand I use. The liquid verion is the way to go. Dont bothere with the little black kind.

Thanks!! I'll look into it :)

We have use whole peppercorns around windowsills where they would come in...I haven't seen any around after that or just one stray one.

Back
Top Bottom