Ant problem

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello I’m currently having an ant problem in the room I keep my chameleons. How do I kill these little devils b4 they find all my bugs and chameleons? I don’t believe in ant lives

You can put Vaseline around your feeder tubs to keep them from getting to your feeders. This could probably help with putting it on the base of your cage too. This time of year is bad it’s when it starts to get too hot and the ants are looking for cool spots to be. I always spray the outside of my house with a product called Home Defense to keep all the ants from coming in but hopefully you can catch it before there is a queen ant in your walls somewhere.

You can put Vaseline around your feeder tubs to keep them from getting to your feeders. This could probably help with putting it on the base of your cage too. This time of year is bad it’s when it starts to get too hot and the ants are looking for cool spots to be. I always spray the outside of my house with a product called Home Defense to keep all the ants from coming in but hopefully you can catch it before there is a queen ant in your walls somewhere.
That’s what I’m scared of. There is so many I think they made a home in the walls during the winter

I've had them swarm my cages before. Every spring they come. I put a terra ant trap wherever I find a trail. Just leave it and they'll all go to it until they are wiped out.

I use the terra liquid traps... just be careful with your kiddos. I keep ours in the windows you cut one side and they crawl in. But if the kids pick them up it can pour out.

Aren't terra liquid traps safe? Not that I'd drink it lol. They do spill easy though, so that could be a problem.
I dunno... Go drink one and let us know how you do... Although your not a little kid may need to drink 5 just to be sure. :hilarious:

Just wait until your little one starts getting into absolutely everything! It is super fun...

I dunno... Go drink one and let us know how you do... Although your not a little kid may need to drink 5 just to be sure. :hilarious:

Just wait until your little one starts getting into absolutely everything! It is super fun...
Ahhh yes I started my day with if I was a little kid where would I hide mamas keys. After 30 mins the answer a flower pot

Yeah it's just borax which kills ants through disrupting their digestive system. So not that I'd recommend drinking it, but nothing would happen if someone did. I understand the worry with kids though, my 9 month old already gets into everything and is currently screaming at me. Cant wait for his brother to be in the mix o_O

Yeah it's just borax which kills ants through disrupting their digestive system. So not that I'd recommend drinking it, but nothing would happen if someone did. I understand the worry with kids though, my 9 month old already gets into everything and is currently screaming at me. Cant wait for his brother to be in the mix o_O
Hiding from them does not work... they find you. Those days of having 5 minutes to yourself poof gone! lol

Back
Top Bottom