Ant problem

Ahhh yes I started my day with if I was a little kid where would I hide mamas keys. After 30 mins the answer a flower pot
When Alora was 5 I hid all her fully wrapped christmas presents in the walk in closet that was in her room.... Like behind stuff. She found them and unwrapped every single one hid the wrapping paper under her bed... took 2 out that she wanted to play with and then hid the rest where I had them behind stuff. LIKE WHAT!!!! It was fun... really fun. lol

Hiding from them does not work... they find you. Those days of having 5 minutes to yourself poof gone! lol
Yes I always have a cheering crowd on the throne these days. I love have someone else can be there with me durning such a smelly time

Just to give an idea of what I’m dealing with

Attachments

• C500F999-4915-4ED0-B99E-3B3F63B4594D.jpeg
    C500F999-4915-4ED0-B99E-3B3F63B4594D.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 76
Hello I’m currently having an ant problem in the room I keep my chameleons. How do I kill these little devils b4 they find all my bugs and chameleons? I don’t believe in ant lives

I also use a mixture of alchohol and baby powder and line the legs of the table, the cords and anything else the @#$%ers can climb up, it stops them in their tracks and anything that decides to try and pass it dies. I love all my feeder bins with it too. Got this advice from AntsCanada.

I also use a mixture of alchohol and baby powder and line the legs of the table, the cords and anything else the @#$%ers can climb up, it stops them in their tracks and anything that decides to try and pass it dies. I love all my feeder bins with it too. Got this advice from AntsCanada.
I watch him to but he needs to improve his chameleon husbandry

Got these that stick to the wall not messy at all I put two next where I think they are coming in and next to the chameleons cages.

Attachments

• BF009F66-09CE-4B0F-AA10-3814B5B4D9E1.jpeg
    BF009F66-09CE-4B0F-AA10-3814B5B4D9E1.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 1173EBFE-70E9-4B9C-ACFB-1633D6E540EE.jpeg
    1173EBFE-70E9-4B9C-ACFB-1633D6E540EE.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Terra liquid ant traps NEXT THREAD
Traps.
Not just bait?
I'll look for those.
I just moved my guys outside while I ant bait the inside cages .
I found a zillion tiny ants this morning eating a cricket.
Would isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle work?
With no Chameleons around of course.
I don't want to actively use ant bait because I'd be worried about crickets eating the baits and the a cham eating the cricket....
I'm also spraying the room and the whole house.

Traps.
Not just bait?
I'll look for those.
I just moved my guys outside while I ant bait the inside cages .
I found a zillion tiny ants this morning eating a cricket.
Would isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle work?
With no Chameleons around of course.
I don't want to actively use ant bait because I'd be worried about crickets eating the baits and the a cham eating the cricket....
I'm also spraying the room and the whole house.

They are bait. Those Terra's.

Do not put them inside the cage, but outside right next to the cage. They can smell that stuff from a good deal away, and they will come for it.

The Terra baits, help work to kill the colony. The spray will not do that, or anything much really. As long as the colony lives, they will keep coming back. Just keep the liquid baits, near the cage at all times. Crickets that are outside of the cage, might eat it but who cares they are outside. Ants that eat it may get inside, but it would take the cham eating alot of them to pose any real risk.

Back
Top Bottom