Ant feeders?

spawn

I have some toads that eat mainly ants in the wild, but I cannot find any ant feeders for them. I found some websites selling western harvester ants intended for horned lizards (ironically called horny toads sometimes), but those have stingers, and I don't want to kill my toads.

Does anyone know of any feeder companies that sell any other kinds of ants? I know LLL and backwater also have harvester ants so they seem to be the big thing in the ant feeder business, but there HAS to be something else. I just can't find it.

I know there were a couple businesses in the UK selling ants on eBay last year, but I can't find any now.

I have some toads that eat mainly ants in the wild, but I cannot find any ant feeders for them. I found some websites selling western harvester ants intended for horned lizards (ironically called horny toads sometimes), but those have stingers, and I don't want to kill my toads.

Does anyone know of any feeder companies that sell any other kinds of ants? I know LLL and backwater also have harvester ants so they seem to be the big thing in the ant feeder business, but there HAS to be something else. I just can't find it.

I know there were a couple businesses in the UK selling ants on eBay last year, but I can't find any now.

maybe try some of the science sites - or come to my house - with all the rain we had, the little red "sugar ants" have move into my kitchen :mad: :p what about fr/ flies ? those would be about the same body size and much more meat - :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom