another video of me holding my cham for the first time

Thats great! I remember the first time Andrew started climbing up my girlfriend's arm and onto her head and she freaked lol

While its always nice to see vids of chameleons, could you have not posted this in one of your other topics as you currently have around 5 on the go which are pretty much the same?

Your concern for me is dearly noted my friend!!! I have a vid on me holding her for first time, a vid of her on my head and a vid of her new home, I don't remember posting any other vids. The vids belong on general discussion do they not????

Your concern for me is dearly noted my friend!!! I have a vid on me holding her for first time, a vid of her on my head and a vid of her new home, I don't remember posting any other vids. The vids belong on general discussion do they not????

yeah i guess they do but IMO they would be better all in the same thread, why not make a dropanuke video thread and put them all in there rather than starting a new one every time.

yeah i guess they do but IMO they would be better all in the same thread, why not make a dropanuke video thread and put them all in there rather than starting a new one every time.

Very good idea matey!! Do I just open a new thread and keep adding pics and vids etc??

you can do it anyway you want mate, i just think it would be easier to keep track and find things if they are all in the same place.

Back
Top Bottom