Another prolapse.... And a horror vet experience...

I'd probably stick to bugs, honestly.if you're worried about hydration, get some hornworms in him and some silks if you can get 'em.The plant material will just fill him up - they're not made to digest large amounts of vegetation, and don't process the nutrients well.

You do supplement, right? Why not just get him some very nutritious feeders like silkworms and Phoenix worms and for extra hydration some hornworms.
Yes, I thought the carbs and sugar would be good in small quantities

Yes, I thought the carbs and sugar would be good in small quantities

I don’t think that’s necessary. My guys sometimes eat their hibiscus flowers and leaves. Have you ever offered him greens such as collards, mustard, turnip, dandelion or endive? A very small sliver of strawberry could be offered every now and then but they are not recommended by the experts. Is Apollo still over weight? Do you have a recent picture of him?

I don’t think that’s necessary. My guys sometimes eat their hibiscus flowers and leaves. Have you ever offered him greens such as collards, mustard, turnip, dandelion or endive? A very small sliver of strawberry could be offered every now and then but they are not recommended by the experts. Is Apollo still over weight? Do you have a recent picture of him?
He's thinner now, I will post a pic.

Back
Top Bottom