Another possible rescue

allicat1229

Dangit, I need to stop looking at craigslist. This 6 month old veiled is living in a terrium with mulch...the person has no clue the sex and is wanting to 'get rid' of it b/c they are going on vacation for a few weeks.

The picture is not the best, but she/he looks like there may be eye issues...which I guess is right up my alley...what does everyone think?

Attachments

• veiled.jpg
    veiled.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 164
Poor cham needs someone to rescue it. If you can't give it a forever home maybe you can just it back on track and then re-home.

Quarantine...yes! Turns out, its a boy...and man, is he a mean little thing. Didn't know they could jump or move that fast. Wow. He looks very healthy for what he was kept in, I'm sure I got him before any problems could really start since the kid only had him for less than 2 months....but talk about evil!! :p

Quarantine...yes! Turns out, its a boy...and man, is he a mean little thing. Didn't know they could jump or move that fast. Wow. He looks very healthy for what he was kept in, I'm sure I got him before any problems could really start since the kid only had him for less than 2 months....but talk about evil!! :p

Glad you got him!! So what you are saying is he should fit right in with the one in your avatar:p:D

Yeah...I don't own the one in the avatar, but that would be about right. Took me forever just to grab him out of the filthy cage he came in...imagine a tiny little 3 inch body hissing like crazy , puffing up like a blowfish, turning black and jumping around like a rabbit...he better warm up...sheesh....need a drink now. lol

Glad that you rescued another one!I hope he mellows out for you! But now you gotta stay off Craigslist!!! Will be by tomorrow to get my horns and see the new addition!!!:)

The cage he came in is not bad...for a tiny tiny chameleon (its all screen which is nice for a baby, not a 4-5 month old of his size)...he's now in the newest patio cage I built with tons of room...I'm sure he will settle down.

Yeah...I don't own the one in the avatar, but that would be about right. Took me forever just to grab him out of the filthy cage he came in...imagine a tiny little 3 inch body hissing like crazy , puffing up like a blowfish, turning black and jumping around like a rabbit...he better warm up...sheesh....need a drink now. lol

This just left me rolling on the floor. lol, jumping around like a rabbit, puffing like a blowfish? You need to write for a living, great imagery.

I technically do write for a living in a manner of speaking. But, kid you not, this thing is possessed! It will actually leap off of whatever he is on to get away from me....someone may already have used this name, but he needs to be called Evil Chamevil....

Back
Top Bottom