Another My-Other-Pets Thread

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
It seems people are starting to do more of these recently, and I love seeing people's other pets, so I'll play along as well. I'm sorry about the image sizes, I have no idea what the new Imageshack beta site is doing with them, they're all over the place!

I'll wean you guys into it with my African fat tailed geckos, my only other reptiles right now. There are three girls right now, and I'm always looking for more.

geckogirls1.jpg

geckogirls2.jpg

geckogirls3.jpg

This is their tank now. They have several tunnels and hides built into the soil with multiple heat pads. Even so they dig out their own hides and tunnels where they want, and it's cute to see them do their natural thing.

newtankjanuary1.jpg

And now for my true babies, my Shetland sheepdogs.

This is my little boy, Milou, at 1.5 years old right now.

milouhandsome2.jpg

milouhandsome.jpg

milouangrydog.jpg

And Mina, my almost 5 year-old girl.

minafacesigcopy.jpg

minanewcamera4.jpg

minaoctoberpretty.jpg

Your geckos ladies are just so cute and I just love Mina and Milou. Has Milou outgrown his nasty eating habits? Did you see Dr. Madre's post awhile back where he could remove socks and stuff from dogs tummies without surgery?

Your dogs are beautiful - I love their soulful eyes!

Thank you!

Your geckos ladies are just so cute and I just love Mina and Milou. Has Milou outgrown his nasty eating habits? Did you see Dr. Madre's post awhile back where he could remove socks and stuff from dogs tummies without surgery?

Thanks Jann. Yes, thankfully he has. We haven't had an issue in months and months, so we're starting to trust him more. He's still not allowed to have stuffed animal toys, rope toys, or anything else that he can rip apart and eat but he seems to be past that phase. We still have to be careful because the scar tissue will never let him eat anything that isn't food but I trust him a little more. I did see that, I wish we would have been able to do that with him! Much less invasive than 2 surgeries in a month.

what cute littel geckos you have there, and you know i love your dogs!!!!!!
i did hate to hear that Milou fell off the wagon..... boys will be boys!!!

what cute littel geckos you have there, and you know i love your dogs!!!!!!
i did hate to hear that Milou fell off the wagon..... boys will be boys!!!

Thanks! I know... Like Jessica said, I must have jinxed it when I replied to Jann lol. Oh well, nothing serious since we made him throw up. We just have to start over with our trust in him and see what we can do to keep him interested in good pass times.

For everyone else who is probably totally lost, Milou has been hospitalized 3 times in his little life for foreign objects stuck in his intestines. He likes eating socks, stuffed animals, etc. We hadn't had an issue in at least 8 months that I could remember but the other night he chewed up and swallowed a bra. Luckily, we got him to puke it up with our trusty bottle of hydrogen peroxide and he's no worse for wear, but it means he's still a puppy and gets himself in trouble.

My Wonderful Family!!

These are some pics of my babies :)

first is my Ball Python female, Onyx. She's still a baby, im feeding her up as the petstore was not feeding her as well as she should have been

https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...ll-python-keepers-mouth-rot-help-102_0092.jpg

https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...2-ball-python-keepers-mouth-rot-help-onyx.jpg

Next is my baby boy Lyle. He is my sassy, "king of the house" cat :D believe it or not he's only 10 months old! hes huge for his age, not fat but very tall and long, and maybe a little bit chubby ;)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...wake-me-up-6-go-back-sleep-7-lyle-yawning.jpg

and then there is my brand new baby Mobley!!!!!! Just got him home yesterday :D he is a purebred Pit Bull, 13 weeks old and a complete love! he loves snuggling and playing. we're working on house training him right now, it will be easier when he gets his final shot so then he can play and pee in the grass and dirt :)

Attachments

• 484116_3138019064051_465590236_n.jpg
    484116_3138019064051_465590236_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 102_0101.jpg
    102_0101.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 102_0107.jpg
    102_0107.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 91
I love your puppy! I'm so biased towards dogs, they're my favorite. He's absolutely adorable.

Thank you Olimpia :D he's stolen everybody's hearts :) now just to get him housetrained and it will be perfect! he's a very good listener thankfully :eek:

Back
Top Bottom