anonymous

batmancumming

i kno this is from the last few weeks but anyone else hear bout all this stuff goin on with anonymous and the zetas cartel in mexico? ive heard a bunch of updates that anonymous has denied any kind of involvement and blah blah blah but i saw this video and thought......damn...these guys got balls callin out drug cartel like the zetas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJORGO1Q2VY

It takes no balls and less brains to be a keyboard warrior. There are real people whose job it is to deal with them. They do a great job there and in the states. Anon. Are a bunch of tools with low self opinions and less of a life.

It takes no balls and less brains to be a keyboard warrior. There are real people whose job it is to deal with them. They do a great job there and in the states. Anon. Are a bunch of tools with low self opinions and less of a life.
i respect your opinion, but disagree completely. i don't believe it takes "no brains" to hack into sony TWICE. and it doesnt matter who you are, if you threaten the second largest drug cartel in mexico, ide say you have balls. in this day and age with technology being what it is, anon has more control than people would like to admit

i respect your opinion, but disagree completely. i don't believe it takes "no brains" to hack into sony TWICE. and it doesnt matter who you are, if you threaten the second largest drug cartel in mexico, ide say you have balls. in this day and age with technology being what it is, anon has more control than people would like to admit

You are their target audience. It's happened to every major server farm running an outdated version of apache. Most recently Godaddy. Calling out nobodies that are a scapegoat for an underfunded DEA takes no guts. Why do you think that now the DEA is focusing on us medical maryjane again. Weekly bust in chicago, Cali and Oregon . Zeta isn't a threat and never has been. They've stooped so low that they are threatening the property owners instead of the dispensaries and growers.

hahaha your getting waaaay too into this. i was merely pointing out that a worlwide goup of hacktivists called out a large drug cartel in mexico known for violence, extortion and organized crime, for kidnapping one of their own. tht in itself is interesting enough for me

hahaha your getting waaaay too into this. i was merely pointing out that a worlwide goup of hacktivists called out a large drug cartel in mexico known for violence, extortion and organized crime, for kidnapping one of their own. tht in itself is interesting enough for me

Your words were "it takes balls" which is admiration. I assume you are fairly young? Which is why we have such varying opinions on the issue. Hacking is nothing new and no more impressive now than it was 20 years ago. Drug cartels in Mexico haven't changed either. Guess where they still are? Keyboard warriors have been around since Bbs' have been around, and as always they hide behind their monitor. It's just like you being on xbox and telling someone half way around the world you are gonna do their mom. It's an empty threat and pointless and doesn't deserve any admiration.

i think telling a cartel u plan on exposing its members via hacked information with names, addresses photos and whatnot is ALOT different from telling someone on xbox you are gonna do their mom. nothing new, huh? lol evolution baby. Are you unaware of the progress in technology? now more than ever people are dependent upon computers, internet, cell phones you name it. regardless of whether or not these people "hide behind monitors" they still have the power to affect lives, which u seem to denounce quite quickly. i may be younger than you, but i accept the fact that times change and that people who know their way around a keyboard can be more of a threat than most other things. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Back
Top Bottom