Annastasia this morning

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
Annastasia, daughter of Luie and Camille, out in her tree. In the morning the sun comes right through the window until 11am.

Anna enjoys coming out of her cage (although you wouldn't know it because when I go to get her out she puffs up and hisses at me) but once she is out she likes looking out the window.

Here a a short Vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8eJp2ArIw

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 119
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 92
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 88
beautifull cham you have there, like the colors my camo has the blue spots too, but hard to get in a pic good job

Annastasia is so gorgeous! She is becoming quite the lovely lady. The kids are 9 1/2 months now and I still enjoy seeing how they are coming along. Love the video, too. It was so nice to see her in the tree.:)

Few more pictures... She doesn't always stay on her tree. sometimes I'll catch her trying to climb up the blinds.

Attachments

• IMAG0390.jpg
    IMAG0390.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0391.jpg
    IMAG0391.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0392.jpg
    IMAG0392.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 66
I really like the middle one. Has she laid eggs yet? They tend to wonder even more right before laying. I see you have a roomba too. I love mine!

I really like the middle one. Has she laid eggs yet? They tend to wonder even more right before laying. I see you have a roomba too. I love mine!

Ha! My mom got us the Roomba for Christmas and it is AWESOME! I want one for every room now

She hasn't laid any eggs yet. I been feeling her tummy now and again to see if there are any. I do have a laying bin ready to go if needed. Have any of her sisters laid yet?

I only give her 4 crickets every other day because I am so concerned about her over eating.

She has such lovely colors and her grip i so strong it actually hurts my fingers!

I am actually in the middle of re-vamping her cage while she is out now.. I think I will just put the laying bin in there for her... rather be safe than sorry

Ha! My mom got us the Roomba for Christmas and it is AWESOME! I want one for every room now

She hasn't laid any eggs yet. I been feeling her tummy now and again to see if there are any. I do have a laying bin ready to go if needed. Have any of her sisters laid yet?

I only give her 4 crickets every other day because I am so concerned about her over eating.

She has such lovely colors and her grip i so strong it actually hurts my fingers!

So far three of her sisters have laid and one of the three passed away shortly after laying. The other two are fine and one of the girls that laid only weighted 60 grams before laying so a tiny little girl.

I am actually in the middle of re-vamping her cage while she is out now.. I think I will just put the laying bin in there for her... rather be safe than sorry

She looks a tad chunky but with these girls who knows.

Back
Top Bottom