ankarmy

prism wont sell me any she says she wants to keep em and i emaild pam twice and its beenh like 2 weeks and no reply

I just talked to Pam...She said that for some reason, the Ankaramys have been hard to deal with. She wants to keep the ten she has until they are raised up nice and healthy. Her phone number is on her web-site, i am sure she would be glad to help you with any question, as she just did with me.

Jake

Hi All,

We have offspring from the Morpheus and Aristoquis bloodlines. They have turned out gorgeous with the Morpheus line looking just like their daddy and the Aristoquis line also looking just like their beautiful father. Unfortunately, like Pam, we had a very low hatch rate which means that in order to continue the Morpheus and Aristoquis lines, it is necessary for us to keep the offspring at this time in order to produce more Ankaramy from these beautiful bloodlines.

I have made it my objective to concentrate on the Ankaramy with the hopes of being able to offer my customers within the next year(s) to those who have been patiently waiting for these babies. As most of you know, this can be a long project and process as it takes quite some time to incubate eggs and hatch out/raise the offspring to a suitable age for selling. I have proven out the lines and they are solid beautiful pinks with the Morpheus line being a darker red pink and the Aristoquis a soft bubble gum pink with outstanding turquoise crests on the back and crown of their heads.

I will post the Morpheus and Aristoquis stories and photos of the offspring as soon as I have some time to work on my website. As most of you may know, we have relocated to the west coast and I am still in the process of getting settled.

Please be patient and I am sure Pam, as well as I, will continue these breeding projects in order to offer beautiful Ankaramy panther chameleons as soon as we are able to establish a full colony of captive bred Ankaramy to share and sell to all of you who love the pink panthers as much as we do :).

i may seem kinda impatient but ... i wana get one for my girl frineds b-day its coming up in like 2 and half weeks.... i am willing to pay top dollar for one these offspring and even more top dollar for a morpheus offspring just name a price

Aww...so Jenna, so i am going to be waiting till next year then?? hmm....hopefully all the babies will survive and i can get hold on a pair.

Nosywhat - just for your information i am in Jenna's waiting list for a year now. be patience and nice thing will come sooner or later!:D

Yeah Nosy - As much as I'd love to surprise your girlfriend with one of the Morpheus babies, I have a huge waiting list for one of his offspring. I wish I could provide all of you one of his babies, but if I don't continue to breed his line, then I won't be able to provide anyone with his bloodline at all. So in this case, for all the greater good, it is best that I continue this project so that everyone on the list, as well as others who wish one of Morpheus's babies may have one in the future without exhausting and selling all of the offspring now. Had there been a higher hatch rate, it would definitely be another story.

Morpheus is definitely worth the wait as he is one of the most beautiful Ankaramy I have ever seen and I am thankful that I have some of his offspring to work with and that I have some strong survivals of his bloodline. I am also very thankful that they look so much like their father and that the mother of the clutch enhanced the colorations of Morpheus, rather than taking it away.

Be patient all - I am working hard at this, giving them the tender loving care that they need to be strong breeders, and treating them as my own children. The Morpheus line will continue and we will have offspring available as soon as we can :).

Hey Nosy,
Send Mike w/ Flchams an email I spoke with him tonight and he said He has Pink Panther babies. You just might be able to squezze one out of him. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom