Ankaramy color development pics please

Lubo

Hi everyone,

I would like to see your ankaramy color pattern change from semi-adult to adult state. Here is mine still young (4 months) and to be honest when he started to color up at first I thought I bought Ambilobe :) If you have pictures how they color progress it would be interesting to see... their change from red stripes with lots of green to pink with white line and blue spikes. Thank you for sharing.

4 months old to 2 months old, Yap he is super fast body mass gainer :)

Attachments

• IMG_1618 resize.jpg
    IMG_1618 resize.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1589 resize.jpg
    IMG_1589 resize.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1587 resize.jpg
    IMG_1587 resize.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 184
Sorry that is not an Ankaramy, not even close.
Here is a sub adult 3-5 months old
full

Adult at rest

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reply. I still hope you are wrong. I checked a lot of pictures of ankaramy pinks and all have more or less visible stripes like mine does. I heard they need a lot of time to gain pink and get those stripes less visible but there are exceptions..like yours..

yes I am sorry but todnedo is correct.(not ankaramy) That boy is a nice looking red bar ambanja by the developement I see. I hope we are wrong by some crazy chance but I would contact the breeder and see where the mistake was made. if he is breeding ambanja aswell maybe you got the wrong guy. (Nice anks by the way todnedo.)

Thank you for your opinions. I posted this pictures because I really had bad feeling about him being ankaramy. I contacted the breeder but he still thinks he will color up and is sure he is ankaramy. This is F1 generation so maybe female wasn't ankaramy and I have a cross. But I think maybe one of his ambanja or samabava babies escaped open box and went to ankaramy box. I will give him more time and then return him if he doesn't show signs of getting ankaramy alike. I will update this treat with his color development..at least before I return him :(

He shed today. So what are your prognoses? I would say ambanja red but still not 100% sure.

27112013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom