Animals!!

I got 1 chameleon 2 leopard geckos 1 ball python 1 gargoyle gecko 1 bearded dragon 1 blue tongue skink 5 tarantulas 2 Madagascar hissing cockroaches 1 Millipede. I am addicted
Yes on the addicted part. I just got a Pied Ball Python. Today was his first feed. It was a success.
20240125_120005.jpg

He looks amazing. Are you feeding live or frozen?
Frozen thawed. That's what he was fed at the pet store. I want to switch to live. Do you have a preference? I'm working on dialing in humidity. My hot side is 88 cool side is 74. I'd like it a bit cooler. I just installed a heat mat but I haven't plugged it in. He mostly stays in his hot hide. I'm totally new. Do you know a good online for accurate care information?

Love this thread!

Here in the household we have 3 dogs, 4 cats, 75gallon freshwater fish tank, 1 Blue Tegu, 1 Yellow Saharan Uromastyx, 2 (pair) Utila Island Spiny Tailed Iguana, 1 Panther Chameleon (Ambilobe)

Attachments

• IMG_4575.jpeg
    IMG_4575.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5683.jpeg
    IMG_5683.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5226.jpeg
    IMG_5226.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6470.jpeg
    IMG_6470.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 11
Frozen thawed. That's what he was fed at the pet store. I want to switch to live. Do you have a preference? I'm working on dialing in humidity. My hot side is 88 cool side is 74. I'd like it a bit cooler. I just installed a heat mat but I haven't plugged it in. He mostly stays in his hot hide. I'm totally new. Do you know a good online for accurate care information?
I prefer frozen thawed but if you do decide to feed live be careful. I believe there is a ball python forms you could check out.

Love this thread!

Here in the household we have 3 dogs, 4 cats, 75gallon freshwater fish tank, 1 Blue Tegu, 1 Yellow Saharan Uromastyx, 2 (pair) Utila Island Spiny Tailed Iguana, 1 Panther Chameleon (Ambilobe)
2 years ago, a Tegu showed up at my door. Scared me to death. I posted it in the neighborhood app but no one claimed him. I called animal control because in Texas you have to have a permit to keep Tegus as pets.
Screenshot_20240129_214543_Nextdoor.jpg

Last edited:
2 years ago, a Tegu showed up at my door. Scared me to death. I posted it in the neighborhood app but no one claimed him. I called animal control because in Texas you have to have a permit to keep Tegus as pets.
Oh wow! The breeder I got my tegu and my utila island iguanas is from Texas! Joey and Audrey Johnston from Rose City Reptiles! Great people

Back
Top Bottom