Angus is loving life and his habitat!

Angus says HELLO! (kind of--- I actually woke him taking this pic as he was sleeping) I was loving the new RED color that he is starting to show around his eyes and head regiion and spine. He seems to be getting more and more colorful. He is 7 1/2 months old and around 14" long now. He is my sweet little boy and I am enjoying him dearly. This is one of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla babies, and I love showing him off so that Matt and his wife can also see how their boys are changing and growing. View attachment 231840
Awwwe look at Tyes big brother looking phenomenal! Keep the pictures coming. Gotta know what I'm getting myself into lol

Angus says HELLO! (kind of--- I actually woke him taking this pic as he was sleeping) I was loving the new RED color that he is starting to show around his eyes and head regiion and spine. He seems to be getting more and more colorful. He is 7 1/2 months old and around 14" long now. He is my sweet little boy and I am enjoying him dearly. This is one of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla babies, and I love showing him off so that Matt and his wife can also see how their boys are changing and growing. View attachment 231840
Awwwww he is sooooo big now. <3
love his colors!

Back
Top Bottom