Angry Cham

missjay78

Hello Everyone it's been a while since I posted. Pascal and I are doing really well together. After 41/2 months of being together I think I got the hang of things :) But I do have a new question....So my has usually been pretty mellow. Last month he got cranky for the first time and a few days later he had a full body shed. 3 weeks later, he is REALLY cranky. For the first time, he tried to bite me. He will be 6 months old, the end of this month. It has been a few days since the attempted bite and no sign of a shed. Do we think it's an age thing? Am I going to have a mean chameleon? What do I do? Please help....

Hello Everyone it's been a while since I posted. Pascal and I are doing really well together. After 41/2 months of being together I think I got the hang of things :) But I do have a new question....So my has usually been pretty mellow. Last month he got cranky for the first time and a few days later he had a full body shed. 3 weeks later, he is REALLY cranky. For the first time, he tried to bite me. He will be 6 months old, the end of this month. It has been a few days since the attempted bite and no sign of a shed. Do we think it's an age thing? Am I going to have a mean chameleon? What do I do? Please help....

could be a teen. probally will become nicer if your good when he grows up. goodluck!

Veileds that are kept in cages can become very territorial. If you can buy him a large plant or tree and let him hang on it when you are around to closely supervise that and interaction from you will kelp. I'd you have a room that you can completely cham proof you might want to concider a free range for him.

is it a veiled or panther. my nosey be subzero has really gotten an additude!!! try hand feeding him also as well as free ranging. but it does sound like he is in his teenage state so enjoy his personality.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom