And we've got babies!!!!

How precious Rotts!:D

I'm so glad you updated. Those little things have been on my mind. I was wondering how they've been doing. They're getting so big! You've done such a good job with them.

How precious Rotts!:D

I'm so glad you updated. Those little things have been on my mind. I was wondering how they've been doing. They're getting so big! You've done such a good job with them.

Thx Jordan! They're doing awesome! One of the last 2 eggs started sweating so I'll have one more baby to take care of soon and I'll be down to one more egg for this clutch! Can't wait!! :):):)

4th of July baby!!!!

our second to last egg hatched today! he's a 4th of July baby!!!! :D:D:D we're going to name him Indy. here's a video of him hatching and we got the whole thing this time. whoever gets this guy will have this video of coming into the world to enjoy!

LEGIT! lol that video was amazing, what perfect timing haha. Your babies all look so healty and happy :D

thx penn! yeah, my wife setup her iphone right above the egg container and she came downstairs to hang out and next thing we know, we have a baby and on tape! i can't get enough of these babies. :):):)

they're getting super big super fast. they eat everything...baby mantids, pinhead crickets and fruit flies. going to try and feed them some dubias next. i'll try and get some good pics of the babies soon and post them up.

Great shot! I love watching these guys come out!! So far no troubles with the babies? You just using a 5.0? What is your misting schedule?

Great shot! I love watching these guys come out!! So far no troubles with the babies? You just using a 5.0? What is your misting schedule?

me too rob! it's so amazing to me see these creatures go from nothing but an egg to a form of life.

no troubles at all w/ the babies. all are healthy and growing very fast!!! i'm using a 48inch reptisun 5.0 and a 6500K flourescent light that hangs over the baby bins. i have a 48inch wide and i think 24inch deep shelf system. 3 baby bins on each shelf fits perfectly and so does the 48inch dual flourscent light hood i got from home depot. pretty soon, i'll be adding 6 small cages on the top two rows of the shelf system.

i'll have to get another one of these shelves/nurseries setup soon b/c my second clutch should be hatching here shortly if all the clutches hatch at the same rate as the first one. since they're all in the same "incubator" (i use the closet method), they might all hatch close to the same incubation time. i'm sure it won't be exactly the same duration but better to be prepared for it, than not. :D:D:D

here's a few pics from this weekend when i was cleaning out their bins. they're getting big!!! there's some serious reds and this male has a lot of green and is bigger than all the babies. it's a little blurry but i couldn't get my iphone to focus. :mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• IMG_5064.jpg
    IMG_5064.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 690
  • IMG_5065.jpg
    IMG_5065.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_5066.jpg
    IMG_5066.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_5067.jpg
    IMG_5067.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 259
haha

pic 3 of 4 he looks like hes doing the thinker :p how long before these babies are set, still have any males unspoken fore???

WOW! looking great Sang. Keep up the good work. Im still very excited but also a little depressed looking at this enclosure everyday with nothing in it. haha. eventually!! the wait continues.......... but well worth it....:D

pic 3 of 4 he looks like hes doing the thinker :p how long before these babies are set, still have any males unspoken fore???

I'll have to look thru the list. These guys will be ready about 2 more months so I'll contact everyone on the list and see what's left. I can put you on the list and see where I'm at after everyone has been contacted. I also have the second clutch hatching soon so you can be the first on the list for those babies. They're getting big looks like they're going to pop!!

WOW! looking great Sang. Keep up the good work. Im still very excited but also a little depressed looking at this enclosure everyday with nothing in it. haha. eventually!! the wait continues.......... but well worth it....:D

Lol. Patience my friend. It'll be here before you know it.

I'll have to look thru the list. These guys will be ready about 2 more months so I'll contact everyone on the list and see what's left. I can put you on the list and see where I'm at after everyone has been contacted. I also have the second clutch hatching soon so you can be the first on the list for those babies. They're getting big looks like they're going to pop!!
still panthers? and could you message me about prices?

Back
Top Bottom