And we've got babies!!!!

Great job and great video's and photos thanks for posting them! I am super excited for you...they are just such awesome little guys :D

Great job and great video's and photos thanks for posting them! I am super excited for you...they are just such awesome little guys :D

Thx rob. Appreciate it. I'm waiting for the final four eggs to hatch. It's so fun taking care of all these babies!!!

These little guys are looking great!! cant wait to see them get a little bigger. My cage and lights came in on monday. everything is starting to come together. Im even in the process of making a day time free range for him. oh and i started a dubia colony!!

These little guys are looking great!! cant wait to see them get a little bigger. My cage and lights came in on monday. everything is starting to come together. Im even in the process of making a day time free range for him. oh and i started a dubia colony!!

That's awesome! I like how you're planning ahead. Great minds think alike. ;)

That's awesome! I like how you're planning ahead. Great minds think alike. ;)

Well ya can just have a cham show up with nothing set up haha. :) Its going to take a couple months to get the dubia colony going. this little cham is going to have the life!! all thanks to you.

Well ya can just have a cham show up with nothing set up haha. :) Its going to take a couple months to get the dubia colony going. this little cham is going to have the life!! all thanks to you.

No problem at all. I'm glad he will be going to a good home. :):):)

No problem at all. I'm glad he will be going to a good home. :):):)

Yes me too. His name is going to be Raule. im not sure why i just like the name.

Question: If i go collect some sticks for his cage (nice hardwood ones) how do i clean and disinfect them so that they are safe for his cage?

Yes me too. His name is going to be Raule. im not sure why i just like the name.

Question: If i go collect some sticks for his cage (nice hardwood ones) how do i clean and disinfect them so that they are safe for his cage?

Raule...i like it! Wash them and then bake them in the oven. I'm not sure on the temp or the length of time but if you do a search, I'm sure you'll find it.

here's an update on the babies. i've got all but 2 eggs left to hatch. neither one looks like they're going to hatch any time soon but they're huge!

the first pic is of a baby that hatched yesterday. look at the size difference 2 weeks make! they're getting huge! also, look at the last 2 pics. lots of red coming in! :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_4959[1].jpg
    IMG_4959[1].jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4954[1].jpg
    IMG_4954[1].jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4956[1].jpg
    IMG_4956[1].jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_4967[1].jpg
    IMG_4967[1].jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_4968[1].jpg
    IMG_4968[1].jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 277
Great shots!! I love the comparison shot, it's amazing how fast they grow!! With all that orange coming it this early these guys are going to be stunners for sure!!

Great shots!! I love the comparison shot, it's amazing how fast they grow!! With all that orange coming it this early these guys are going to be stunners for sure!!

thanks rob. it is really amazing. some of them are some serious grumpus maximus! they didn't like my phone camera being in their space. LOL.

The comparison shot is great! Little piggies are growing! :D

thanks! yeah, i couldn't believe how much of a difference 2 weeks can make. they eat like little pigs. mantis and FF and pinhead crix. very hardy chams.

Whats the distribution of Males to Females so far?

i actually haven't had a chance to really make count yet. i wanted them to settle in and just hang out. i'll be doing a count in the near future when they're more settled in. :)

i just noticed on the 3rd pic, if you look in the back. one cham is chomping on a praying mantis. LOL! such little monsters!!!!

I just looked at this, hope it's not to late , but are they all reserved? I have been wanting a panther! :) sorry if question repeats others, I didn't have time to read all. Thanks!! If it's possible I can buy one can you send me pm?

I just looked at this, hope it's not to late , but are they all reserved? I have been wanting a panther! :) sorry if question repeats others, I didn't have time to read all. Thanks!! If it's possible I can buy one can you send me pm?

pm sent. yes, they are still available and i have a list going. thx! :D:D:D

Hi everyone. So it has been almost a month since my eggs started hatching. These guys and girls are eating everything!!!! :):):) they're getting very large very fast and a couple of them have already shed. Here are some pics I took today. Look at the green on the last one! Enjoy!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341192189.032561.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341192209.441954.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341192223.026214.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341192235.963775.jpg

Back
Top Bottom