And we've got babies!!!!

Thanks for the compliments! This is him/her coming back to life.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339015684.049658.jpg

Is he playing the wifey or the hubby? ? :eek:
Sorry, must be the full moon, cause here I go again with the off color comments. Some one should shut down my acct around the full moon :p

Your gonna have a houseful!!

Is he playing the wifey or the hubby? ? :eek:
Sorry, must be the full moon, cause here I go again with the off color comments. Some one should shut down my acct around the full moon :p

Your gonna have a houseful!!

LOL! Anne, you crack me up. shut down your account and miss these, no way! it's already becoming a houseful and we're only have way there. number 15 hatched today and 4 more were making their way out of their eggs! :eek::eek::eek:

i'm so glad the nursery is done and i have plenty of food for them to devour. my cricket and fruit fly bill is getting bigger than my own grocery bill and i have 3 kids, myself and wife to feed! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

They are adorable! My Jackson's chameleon, Janet, just had her babies on Cinco de Mayo! It's so exciting!

They are adorable! My Jackson's chameleon, Janet, just had her babies on Cinco de Mayo! It's so exciting!

thx! that's awesome. it's so much fun being cham parents. :D:D:D

wow, they are looking amazing. i cant wait till september!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the compliment! it's going to be so much fun to see all these little boys and girls grow. they already have their own unique personalities. i can't stop staring at them. still waiting for the 2nd half of the eggs to hatch. come on number 16!

Last edited:
vidoe of hatching!!!

finally got a video of one of the babies hatching. had to split it into two parts and take a little break b/c it didn't want to come out. pt 1 is a little long but you can see it moving its eyes and pt 2 is when it finally decided to come into the world. enjoy!!!

part 1

part 2

awesome. best part of keeping is breeding if you ask me! idk how you could wait more than a day once the due range was around. id be checkin em 3 times a day :p but most of us dont give em credit. poor things are designed to dig out of the soil. they seem so fragile sometimes but then again theyve got the hardiness of evolution on their side, gratz

awesome. best part of keeping is breeding if you ask me! idk how you could wait more than a day once the due range was around. id be checkin em 3 times a day :p but most of us dont give em credit. poor things are designed to dig out of the soil. they seem so fragile sometimes but then again theyve got the hardiness of evolution on their side, gratz

totally agree...these animals are resilient and very hardy. one died and came back to life 4 times!!! :) i honestly didn't think they were going to hatch around 7 months. i was expecting more like 8-10 months or so. but now i know to check at the 6-7 month very often. ;););)

I find it funny how all animals learn to walk at least within the first 2 months of life if not immediately, but humans can't walk for a whole year :rolleyes: and a lot of humans think they are better than all other animals? PSSSHH :cool:

I find it funny how all animals learn to walk at least within the first 2 months of life if not immediately, but humans can't walk for a whole year :rolleyes: and a lot of humans think they are better than all other animals? PSSSHH :cool:

lol. never thought about it like that.

Wow, great job!! Sweet bloodlines too!!

kuteee!! lol

thx! i'm very excited to see how these babies turn out. i was very selective in getting the best blood lines available. these guys should turn out sweet!!! :D:D:D

4 more eggs to go. everyone of these babies have their own personalities. some of them are bullies for sure and the others are just wall sitters. here are a few pics i took of them the other day. i saw some serious red on one of the babies...i'll try and get some good pics of him. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4929[1].jpg
    IMG_4929[1].jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_4928[1].jpg
    IMG_4928[1].jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4920[1].jpg
    IMG_4920[1].jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 247
Back
Top Bottom