...and we are off !

.......and some more !

Four out, 5 pipped with heads out, 6 sweating

LOL very tired - leave me alone !

Mr/Mrs attitude !

First meal

They are all fine this morning, sprightly, eating, drinking and very chippa - me? I'm mentally and physically exhausted :D

Congratulations hun!!!

tears at the hatching pics, i'm so soft!!!

They are so cute but unfortunatley too small to snuggle!!! LOL

Good luck with them all x

Ur pics made me laugh (i'm too tired leave me alone)

What does pipped mean? PS I love the baby pics!
At one end the munchkins use an egg tooth to pierce the shell. Goo oozes out making the egg deflate a little. Then under the babes pressure the end opens up like a star so they can ' eventually :rolleyes:' climb out.

Actually look up top of this page to my pics and the second one down shows it happening

Mornin' all ..yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Right 9 out, 7 pipping, 4 sweating

dq5i_f5d_u0.jpg
[/URL]

..................right, and what's over in this corner then ?

....what ? where ? who ? how? where ? who called me a meerkat ?

... help !!!! dunno how I got here and I'm stuck ...pleaseeeee

...ok I'm all pooped out, you can wait woman, I need to sleeeeeeeeep

...hey !!! who you calling a lightweight buster?

....right ! I'm not telling you lot again - this is MY basking spot !

..........big bully. Well I'll just sleep here then, it's my fav spot anyway so ner ner ner

Wow! Amazong pictures!

In answer to all you very kind people, yes the experience is awesome...nay...incredible. When I first checked this morning this one was dented and even though not pipped yet, the shell was stretched so thin I could see the baby completly clearly through it, all crunched up tight....all excited I went for my camera as it was amazing to see but by the time I came back it had pipped. Having poked it's head out it clearly decided it didn't like the view and retracted, did a full 180 and burst out of the other end...:D
Despite all efforts this little one was on the march ! Twas up up and away....

Still awaiting the clutchmates so for now I'll bore you rigid with many pics of my first baby :D

More little green friends! They are so adorable! I love the captions you write to accompany the pics! :D:D How does it feel to be a Grandma?!

wow! thanks for sharing the amazing pics Clair.....

They are sooooooooo cute!!!

loving the captions above the pics too.... brilliant!! :D

Amazing pics!! Congratulations on the babies. We are almost at the end of our first bearded dragon clutch, 23 total. We have 51 currently incubating. Our female veiled is gravid and just about ready to lay, so excited and a just a little more comfortable with the chameleon process after seeing your pics and reading your journey!! Thank you for sharing!!

More little green friends! They are so adorable! I love the captions you write to accompany the pics! :D:D How does it feel to be a Grandma?!

LOL Tiff....it was expensive enough with the human ones I have ...this is just not funny :D I can't believe how in just a day or two the early ones are showing their own characteristics. I can identify the gobby ones, timid ones and there are two that whenever I open the door they bomb across and climb straight out. They tustle for night time sleeping spots and are like little monkeys grabbing and hanging of each others tails :D

Amazing pics!! Congratulations on the babies. We are almost at the end of our first bearded dragon clutch, 23 total. We have 51 currently incubating. Our female veiled is gravid and just about ready to lay, so excited and a just a little more comfortable with the chameleon process after seeing your pics and reading your journey!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you for the comments, glad you enjoy them. It really has been a an emotional rollar coater of a journey and now I wish I had done a diary which I believe the young trendy PC people call a blog :D
Wishing heaps of luck for your babies...enjoy it is THE most incredible thing and these teeny weeny green things left me humbled. :eek:

LOL Tiff....it was expensive enough with the human ones I have ...this is just not funny :D I can't believe how in just a day or two the early ones are showing their own characteristics. I can identify the gobby ones, timid ones and there are two that whenever I open the door they bomb across and climb straight out. They tustle for night time sleeping spots and are like little monkeys grabbing and hanging of each others tails :D

^ pics?!:D I remember JannB had several babies that would just climb straight out! Are you going to keep one? You must have a favourite (apart from all of them, lol!)

Here you go Tiff...

Taking a drink

Opps sorry about the black folks....:rolleyes:

Right bunch of Hoolies......Do they do ASBO's for Chams? ...Chambo ? :D And yes the one at the back is just suspended in mid air, held only by tail and his partner in crime at front.
It's these two that race for the door as soon as I open it .." me, me, me I'm gunna get there first " like a pair of drunken testosterone adolescent delinquents

A threesome with 2 onlookers

RIGHT !! That's it you lot...settle down and behave !!

Back
Top Bottom