And Now.......

I hadn't noticed... :rolleyes: Almost there! :coffee:

Are you kidding? She has been on my back all day since about 7:30. The plane had just landed in Tampa and she was asking if the "package" was home yet :D. The irony is that the local hub is right around the corner from her job and she kinda flipped when I told her he was there :LOL:. I sent her a picture of the box as well.

Then I sent a picture of the contents.

OK, OK, I'm working on it... ;)

:LOL: now that is awesome!! Mine would kill me with a box pic :LOL:. Though, in all fairness I'm the excited one when they land at tpa. From there out it's all her.

How far away to ship is okay for cham to go. So far no breeds close to me i know of. I live at bottom of indiana. In about a month i will be ready for a male. Cham.

So I thank you for your patience, or whatever you would call what that was ;), but I am very excited to introduce to the Chameleon Forums Community the newest member of the Decadancin household. It has been a year since Zaphod passed, and we miss him every day.
He could never be replaced, and his enclosure sat stripped and empty for a long time. I got the idea to just set it up for plants again so it would not be so barren, and one thing led to another. The day I went out looking for plants I decided to get some of the perches and vines to add to the decor and when I got home I started looking to see what chameleons were available out there. After a few days I came across a great picture of the Sire of our new addition. I contacted the seller and the rest is history, as they say...

I am posting a few quick pics that I took as took our new boy out of his travel container and let him see his new home. He was VERY feisty when he first got out and I would be too if I were in a box for that long :p. He isn't moving around much yet, and is definitely a bit nervous. I will not have any better pictures for a day or two probably because I want him to relax and get used to things. We haven't named him yet, but we do have a few ideas

20180815_122717.jpg

20180815_122925.jpg

P8150027.JPG

P8150033.JPG

P8150034.JPG

So I thank you for your patience, or whatever you would call what that was ;), but I am very excited to introduce to the Chameleon Forums Community the newest member of the Decadancin household. It has been a year since Zaphod passed, and we miss him every day.
He could never be replaced, and his enclosure sat stripped and empty for a long time. I got the idea to just set it up for plants again so it would not be so barren, and one thing led to another. The day I went out looking for plants I decided to get some of the perches and vines to add to the decor and when I got home I started looking to see what chameleons were available out there. After a few days I came across a great picture of the Sire of our new addition. I contacted the seller and the rest is history, as they say...

I am posting a few quick pics that I took as took our new boy out of his travel container and let him see his new home. He was VERY feisty when he first got out and I would be too if I were in a box for that long :p. He isn't moving around much yet, and is definitely a bit nervous. I will not have any better pictures for a day or two probably because I want him to relax and get used to things. We haven't named him yet, but we do have a few ideas

View attachment 212007

View attachment 212010

View attachment 212011

View attachment 212012

View attachment 212013

He's beautiful, congrats!!!

Wait. @Decadancin has Facebook?! Wow! He must've run electric into his cave when I wasnt looking!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he does. Unless another person posted the same suspenseful pic in cham enthusiast grp lol.

I got the idea from another post on FB. They made us wait until the next day :LOL:. I had to return the favor! But seriously, I needed to show my wife first ;).

As for the Facebook, I am only on the chameleon groups. I don't do all that stuff...

Back
Top Bottom