Anaheim in September?

matthew are those jedi squirrels in your avatar pic? what are the cover prices like to get in to the shows?.... out of curiosity.

Yes thoughs are jedi squirrels in my avatar pic. sorry to say it isnt my pic though. thanks for the info on the reptile show.

I will be hitting up that one too... It's a nice drive from Vegas... I already have 1 Nose Be to pick up and 2 dragons... Who knows what else what will make it home with me. Looking to get a pair of Veilds if I find some that jump out at me... Fun Fun Fun!!!

Now if any of you guys would ever introduce yourselves, I'd be shocked... In San Diego 3 weeks ago I had like 10 people tell me they'd say hi, and Chad was the only one that did (and I already recognized him, I can see that fruit from a mile away). I'll be in Anaheim also with a smile on my face. Stop by and say hi!

Based on an old thread, I'm taking Heika to dinner, so she'll be there too.

How i wish i am staying at the West Coast, capable to pay for flight to fly there and have time to actually fly there. School sucks! The only cheap flight I can buy is flight to NYC and Reptile Show at NYC is really really horrible.:mad:

glad to see that there will be lots of people from the forum there. I to will be going now that I know when and where it is. If i see you there Tyler Ill stop and say hi.

I wish I was going :(
We will have just returned from New York and can't swing it.
Being self-employed certainly has it's perks....but when We're not here
We make no money.
Someday I'll be able to do everything I want (except retire....I'll die with a pair of scissors in my hand!)
You all have fun!!!
I'll be waiting at the computer to see pictures of the chams that suckered you in!

-Brad

Now if any of you guys would ever introduce yourselves, I'd be shocked... In San Diego 3 weeks ago I had like 10 people tell me they'd say hi, and Chad was the only one that did (and I already recognized him, I can see that fruit from a mile away). I'll be in Anaheim also with a smile on my face. Stop by and say hi!

We still going to go down to San Fran? You said we could at the San Diego show but you were to busy for me!!! :( ;) hahaha

You can take Heika to dinner after I take her to lunch... I call dibs! However that is if she is able to make it, last time I sent her a mail she was not 100% about the trip...

Aww, how nice that everyone wants to feed me.. lol.

I am probably not going to be able to go. I finally managed to get the time off from work, but my father's respite care facility cancelled for the weekend. Since he can't stay home by himself, and I refuse to take him on a 700+ mile car trip, things don't look so good for the trip to Anaheim. :(

There is next year, though! Maybe with a year of planning, a whole slew of us could meet out there. Brad, you can be the San Fran tour guide.. lol.

Hmmm. Anaheim Convention Center September 8th. I just might be able to swing that. Is it a one day thing, or the weekend ? Good prices on enclosures and supplies ? Where might I find information on the event ? thanks.

Heika seems like a person in hot persuit by 2 Vegas chap...Makes me wanna see her in person as well....:p. Very curious!~~~~

Wait Tyler... remember this is a neutral forum; you can't call someone (Chad) names (fruit). What kinda fruit anyway? Banana? Watermelon? Pineapple?

had a friend buy two veilds off of you in SD. Im disappointed that I couldnt make it.

Do you mean the NYC Westchesher Reptile Show..Bad??

In response to Pohchunyee assessment of the NYC Show:

Hi Pohchunyee: Are you referring to the above show? I lived in NYC for 3 years and attended that show once and my husband and I thought it was a very good showing of many different reptiles including Chams! Of course, this was 5 years ago and things could have changed!! I just remember that they had an awesome display of Chams, there!

We did attend the Anaheim show last year and got my 3 month old Male Veil from BlueBeast and he's doing very well and it's hard to believe that he'll be over 1 year old in Sept!! Regarding the Anaheim show admission fee, I though it was steep and parking was expensive. I prefer the Costa Mesa Reptile Show(I think it's held in Oct??) held in Orange County(CA) because the admission fee is so much more cheaper and you get all the great reputable Cham breeders setting up Vendor booths at the Costa Mesa show, too! It's also another reptile show to check out if you're in the area, too!!

Christine B.

Back
Top Bottom