Anaheim in September?

HeeHee.
My apologies to Tyler and Vegas Chad.
I just couldn't resist...."fruit" and San Francisco in the same thread...
I trust you took my post in the spirit in which it was intended...I am well aware of the "straightness" of you both :).
Chad does seem to have a zest for life in those pics!

-Brad

The Anahiem show is what I look forward to most throughout the year. I met Tyler last year and this will be my 3rd year making it there. I always leave with a few creatures. With all the baby turtles and tortoises I sold this year I have tons of cash to play with. It's always a great family trip. My agreement with my wife is I have to take them to Disneyland for 2 days and they leave me alone on Saturday to do all the reptile stuff I wanna do. Sounds like a good agreement to me:D

Tyler! I will most definatley introduce myself this time! I know that me being a kid probably makes you say, "crap, an anoying kid". But i just want to sa hi. I know that a LONG time ago, iwas saying some stuff about the translucents, and you, but i hope we are at a truce. Ironically, i have bought a vieled from you at a show, LOL. Also, my friends bought two others. I wasnt sure if i shouldve introduced myself.

Thanks,
Jake

PS- How about a chameleon forum members discount?....:rolleyes:
lol...jkk

Last edited:
Tyler! I will most definatley introduce myself this time! I know that me being a kid probably makes you say, "crap, an anoying kid". But i just want to sa hi. I know that a LONG time ago, iwas saying some stuff about the translucents, and you, but i hope we are at a truce. Ironically, i have bought a vieled from you at a show, LOL. Also, my friends bought two others. I wasnt sure if i shouldve introduced myself.

Thanks,
Jake

PS- How about a chameleon forum members discount?....:rolleyes:
lol...jkk

That's most of what the shows are; little punk kids LOL. I don't care, I was a punk kid buying lizards at one point too, but I'm still gonna kick your chameleon lovin ass for the translucent thread ;) LOL!

Discounts only happen for one of 3 reasons:
1. Multiple animals purchased
2. Really attractive girls
3. By you setting me up on Friday or Saturday night with your gorgeous older sister/cousin/friend/etc.

PM me and we'll negotiate LOL....

Last edited:
That's most of what the shows are; little punk kids LOL. I don't care, I was a punk kid buying lizards at one point too, but I'm still gonna kick your chameleon lovin ass for the translucent thread ;) LOL!

Discounts only happen for one of 3 reasons:
1. Multiple animals purchased
2. Really attractive girls
3. By you setting me up on Friday or Saturday night with your older sister/cousin/friend/etc.

PM me and we'll negotiate LOL....

haha, i can put up a great fight. I am used to the beatings from the older brothers, one of which is a MLB for football, and is 225 lbs. with a fist the size of asoft ball.haha:eek:

As for the dicounts:
1. May happen:D depending on how many is multiple?
2. im no girl! n or am i bringing one
3. maybe so, i have 2.:p

Any Ambilobe males gonna be there? actually, i will just Pm u about that.

Chad does seem to have a zest for life in those pics!

-Brad

Yes he certainly does... OH WHAT A FEELING!!

Anyways , I also wish I could attend this show, can someone pick me up on the way? I keep missing the shows here in Ohio due to work but wonder if they aer really worth going to anyways, havent heard from anyone who has been really.. Hey Vertex you been to any up around Columbus Cleveland?

Back
Top Bottom