An Ugly baby

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
Look what I found in my incubator this afternoon!

Attachments

• IMAG0746.jpg
    IMAG0746.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0749.jpg
    IMAG0749.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 268
I know looks like a little brown turd. :)

Here is Daddy...

Attachments

• IMAG0499.jpg
    IMAG0499.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 163
The second pic looks like he is trying to escape. the eye says dont look at me im hideous
I bet hes lke the ugly duckling, hideous in the beginning, but will be the best loooking cham of them all as an adult.

I am prob so wrong on this... but I am trying ou tmy cham species knowledge (of which it is shaky and unkown) is that a blue bar amibilobe? i think, i have no clue, haha, random guess. correct me please!

The second pic looks like he is trying to escape. the eye says dont look at me im hideous
I bet hes lke the ugly duckling, hideous in the beginning, but will be the best loooking cham of them all as an adult.

I am prob so wrong on this... but I am trying ou tmy cham species knowledge (of which it is shaky and unkown) is that a blue bar amibilobe? i think, i have no clue, haha, random guess. correct me please!

why correct u? when u r correct:)

but if you want species its a panther chameleon, if you want locale its an ambilobe

you guessed right on both specie and locale;)

that baby is butt ugly :p ;)

I think the opposite.. He is a beautiful creature.. Have any of the others hatched yet? when they do please, please post pics..

why correct u? when u r correct:)

but if you want species its a panther chameleon, if you want locale its an ambilobe

you guessed right on both specie and locale;)

that baby is butt ugly :p ;)

OMG you have no idea how happy that makes me!!!! Seriously, im like bouncing n my seat right now,, So ihave had some caffiene and im a bit hyper too, but still! yay, i was fairly certain it was a panther, but there are so many panthers out there.

I think the opposite.. He is a beautiful creature.. Have any of the others hatched yet? when they do please, please post pics..

He is the first one out 7.5 months in incubation

He pipped on Thursday and stayed hidden in his egg all through the weekend.. Finally decided to come out today.

Well I think he's cute! :) A very handsome daddy, too. First out of the egg and next get me out of this bin!

I think he's cute, but scary at the same time. Looks like a back from the dead burn victim in some kind of scary movie haha

is this your first baby that you have hatched?? if so thats great news but if it isnt do you have pics of the first clutch you hatched daddy is a good looking bb ambi:D oh the baby is healthy looking

Man I haven't has to do this in a while!! I swear I no longer do rescue's but that little ugly baby needs a good home, pack his little ugly butt up and send him to me.:D:D:D

is this your first baby that you have hatched?? if so thats great news but if it isnt do you have pics of the first clutch you hatched daddy is a good looking bb ambi:D oh the baby is healthy looking

I have hatched many babies...

We also hatched and raised the father, so these are third generation babies.. well Baby so far.

Back
Top Bottom