An alternate way to 'Hang' Plants

Saldarya

Established Member
Evening all,

I am setting up some new cages for a pair of Mt. Meru Jacksons I have inc next week and I really wanted to utilize some hanging Pothos. That being said, although I have done so in other cages, I really hate haning the pot through the top screen.

So.....

Here is a neat little idea I came up with.

I took some 1" aluminum strap and bolted it to the screen back. To that I bolted some small plastic pots with large washers (stainless steel on all hardware).

Took a nice little pothos and split it between and voila!

and her is the cage with a Ficus in it. Tomorrow I will add some bamboo walkways and we will be ready to go!!

I think I will go back and retro all my other cages this way. I really like the look of it and not having the chain or rope hanging down.

Thanks!

Bobby

Evening all,

I am setting up some new cages for a pair of Mt. Meru Jacksons I have inc next week and I really wanted to utilize some hanging Pothos. That being said, although I have done so in other cages, I really hate haning the pot through the top screen.

So.....

Here is a neat little idea I came up with.

I took some 1" aluminum strap and bolted it to the screen back. To that I bolted some small plastic pots with large washers (stainless steel on all hardware).

Took a nice little pothos and split it between and voila!

m

and her is the cage with a Ficus in it. Tomorrow I will add some bamboo walkways and we will be ready to go!!

I think I will go back and retro all my other cages this way. I really like the look of it and not having the chain or rope hanging down.

Thanks!

Bobby

Looks good Bobby, the new meru will love it!!! U r still a dog for beating me to the Meru pair but if I can't have them then I am happy u got them !!!! :D
Steve

Back
Top Bottom