Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

I bet she is...she looks like her mommy :) these babies are all so unique and special. I'm so thankful for Jann letting me care for Squirt....I just love him so much :)

I literally just said that to Jann . She is super picky whom she will let take her babies. Rightfully so I feel honored Jann interest me with her babies . Phoebe is so very sweet . We call her the therapy Cham. She comes everywhere with us . Her and septiseye.

I literally just said that to Jann . She is super picky whom she will let take her babies. Rightfully so I feel honored Jann interest me with her babies . Phoebe is so very sweet . We call her the therapy Cham. She comes everywhere with us . Her and septiseye.
It's so awesome that she is so picky, there are so many people that do not know how to care for these little ones properly. I love her name...Phoebe :love:. Do you take her with you whenever you go out of town?

It's so awesome that she is so picky, there are so many people that do not know how to care for these little ones properly. I love her name...Phoebe :love:. Do you take her with you whenever you go out of town?
Not out of town . I think she would be stressed .

Her name means bright one , pure , and warm . That absolutely some’s up her personality .

Last edited:
Oh okay....I never take Squirt anywhere...I don't want him to ever get stressed out. Awwww....that is a perfect name for her! :)

Her personality lends for coming with us . Where wasabi, or Clelia absolutely not . They both would be terrified . I can and do take both septiseye and phoebe all over town . They will work with me as well . Squirt and wasabi look so much alike . Clelia looks completely different then any of the babies .

Her personality lends for coming with us . Where wasabi, or Clelia absolutely not . They both would be terrified . I can and do take both septiseye and phoebe all over town . They will work with me as well . Squirt and wasabi look so much alike . Clelia looks completely different then any of the babies .

She & Septiseye loves going for car rides? That is so cute!! I bet people just love them. Squirt looks like Wasabi? How many chameleons do you have?

We lost France’s , and patience late winter and spring . We have 5 , 3 being siblings to squirt . Yes septiseye and phoebe will ride .

I'm so sorry you lost them....that is so difficult :( . Wow....you have 5? That is so wonderful that you have 3 of Squirt's siblings. I want more, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to care for more properly. That's awesome that septiseye & phoebe enjoy car rides :)

I'm so sorry you lost them....that is so difficult :( . Wow....you have 5? That is so wonderful that you have 3 of Squirt's siblings. I want more, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to care for more properly. That's awesome that septiseye & phoebe enjoy car rides :)

We took wasabi and Clelia when they needed new homes , we have excellent vets and the means to care for them . I would take all of them if we had the room . I could spend all day every day with them . We also have 2 beardies and a gecko :) .

We took wasabi and Clelia when they needed new homes , we have excellent vets and the means to care for them . I would take all of them if we had the room . I could spend all day every day with them . We also have 2 beardies and a gecko :) .
That's so awesome that you do have the means to care for all of them. I wished that I could spend all day with Squirt, but at least I get to spend the weekend with him. I love beardies....they are so sweet.

That's so awesome that you do have the means to care for all of them. I wished that I could spend all day with Squirt, but at least I get to spend the weekend with him. I love beardies....they are so sweet.

I’m very lucky my Job allows me to spend a lot of time with them . The shop is also a sec from our condo . Everyone in the condo just loves them and is always willing to check up on them :love: .

I’m very lucky my Job allows me to spend a lot of time with them . The shop is also a sec from our condo . Everyone in the condo just loves them and is always willing to check up on them :love: .
That is so wonderful :D it is so important to spend time with them. That is so nice that everyone can come and check on them and nice not being too far away.

Squirt is still growing and is spoiled rotten
Squirt oct 1.1.jpg
Squirt oct..jpg
:D

Attachments

• Squirt oct 1.jpg
    Squirt oct 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom