Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

What you got for babies at the moment ? Up to anything good over the last few year ?
Too be honest with you....After raising 246 babies with all my time ....I need a break. I was tie in with all these pets not include my other pets..I was so exhausted...day in day out ...my freedom was taken away..the babies was all sold out n few of them was giving away to my friends....remember Chachi,she has one of mine for gift...im wondering if she still in this forum too??

@Fiona's Mom ...ok I know u in here ..cause I can see u giving me "like" on my post.....why cant u just come out and say hello like Miss Kristen Wilkins here...me and u go back a long time in this forum...show ur self like a Bat girl.
Batman-Projection-Light-Lights-Off-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Too be honest with you....After raising 246 babies with all my time ....I need a break. I was tie in with all these pets not include my other pets..I was so exhausted...day in day out ...my freedom was taken away..the babies was all sold out n few of them was giving away to my friends....remember Chachi,she has one of mine for gift...im wondering if she still in this forum too??
Holy hell I did not know you had 246 babies !!. BURN OUT for sure !. I can understand needing a break .

Holy hell I did not know you had 246 babies !!. BURN OUT for sure !. I can understand needing a break .
Yes....my love life was me and the babies cham only...I eat sleep talk with them all days..it was like going to jury duty everyday to find myself guilty...the place become a underground chameleon care center...The only time I get to go out is to get groceries n they eat more than me with all the gutload vegetables...the guys in the supermarket thought I own the restaurant for the vegetarian food...u tell me should I take a break or not..

Yes....my love life was me and the babies cham only...I eat sleep talk with them all days..it was like going to jury duty everyday to find myself guilty...the place become a underground chameleon care center...The only time I get to go out is to get groceries n they eat more than me with all the gutload vegetables...the guys in the supermarket thought I own the restaurant for the vegetarian food...u tell me should I take a break or not..
Well that certainly is quite a boring love life . GUILTY for sure and the punishment is grind up some more big juice ;) .

Back
Top Bottom